Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jeff Garcia: Bucs and Vikings Interested « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#90 : January 25, 2007, 10:53:29 PM

I think that we bring Garcia in let him teach Chris a thing or 2 and then see ya

Hey man, Chris already has a tatoo of a dude's initials on his ankle - do we really want Garcia teaching him...ah hell, nevermind.

#91 : January 25, 2007, 10:59:28 PM

I think that we bring Garcia in let him teach Chris a thing or 2 and then see ya

Hey man, Chris already has a tatoo of a dude's initials on his ankle - do we really want Garcia teaching him...ah hell, nevermind.
Nicely played.

umguy1999

Practice Squad

#92 : January 26, 2007, 02:36:39 PM

There's a good chance he'll be a Viking. Here it'll be "you can compete for the starting job" in Minn it'll be, "here are the keys, run with it."

Right or wrong, I believe it'll be the same thing here.

You know what, I wouldn't mind that happening. Give him the keys for a few years and this offense will look totally different.

Garcia does not have "a few more years" in a few more years he will be in his 40's!
with our O-line he would never make it to 37. Why do so many people think the NFL is al relative? A guy looks good behind a great O-line so he would look great behind any O-line.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#93 : January 26, 2007, 02:38:29 PM

I'm awarding 10 points for this one.

#94 : January 26, 2007, 03:54:04 PM

I'm awarding 10 points for this one.
Most def.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#95 : January 27, 2007, 03:06:05 PM

I could get used to it quickly!

;)

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jeff Garcia: Bucs and Vikings Interested « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools