Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vick evidence "destroyed" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 26, 2007, 08:48:58 AM

I thought that the act of him trying to bring the botle on board was a crime in itself. I guess I was mistaken.

It might not be a crime, but I guarantee you, if you or I tried to do what Vick did, we wouldn't have been allowed to board the plane without being interrogated. 

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 26, 2007, 09:03:38 AM

When asked when the video was deleted, Williams responded: "Why? It was deleted right after no contraband was found and the State refused to prosecute."

Obviously this just isn't good enough for the a general public looking for a more "National Enquirer" approach...  first requirement...must love new TV show "DIRT"

Favorite Song:   "DIRTY LAUNDRY"  LOL

Again here is the problem...  The airport security people and police wanted to make a mountain out of a mole hill.     "YOU BETTER BELIEVE OUR HOMELAND SECURITY IS TOP NOTCH!!  HECK WE EVEN STOPPED MICHAEL VICK!!  AREN"T YOU IMPRESSED???"     oops!  " HEY CHIEF, THERE IS NOTHING IN THE BOTTLE"    "ERASE THE TAPE!! DESTROY THE EVIDENCE!"      "nothing to see... move on!!" ROFLMAO!!

Seriously, Vick wasn't detained???    If that wasn't the case than this is even funnier!!!

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#32 : January 26, 2007, 10:57:43 AM

who cares, its just pot

Id tell him to pass it after he was done

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#33 : January 26, 2007, 12:14:14 PM

I thought that the act of him trying to bring the botle on board was a crime in itself. I guess I was mistaken.

It might not be a crime, but I guarantee you, if you or I tried to do what Vick did, we wouldn't have been allowed to board the plane without being interrogated.

I watched a guy do the exact same thing the other day on an international flight.  He didn't want to give up his water either.  Once they excplained the reasoning to him, he pounded the water and threw it away.  No interrogation.  This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he's Michael Vick.  Nothing.

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#34 : January 26, 2007, 12:49:01 PM

Did the bottle the guy was trying to get on the plane with have a secret compartment?

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#35 : January 26, 2007, 02:28:02 PM

Did the bottle the guy was trying to get on the plane with have a secret compartment?

Does it matter?  There's nothing illegal about a secret compartment as long as there's nothing illegal in the secret compartment.  Should we start strip searching little girls who wear lockets onto airplanes?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 26, 2007, 02:32:27 PM

Should we start strip searching little girls who wear lockets onto airplanes?

Only if they're 18 years old or more, and hot. Very, very hot.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#37 : January 26, 2007, 11:39:51 PM

Everyone keeps mentioning the secret compartment??   Has anyone even got a picture of the bottle? or is this also just based on stuff someone heard or read?

Oh and Dan speaking of 18 years old or more and hot...  Check the linked picture...  Feel free to post the photo..  Heard she is the recruiting coordinator for some college!!

Link:   Lives in Tally??  WOO HOO!!

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=2150&tid=88048328&mid=88048328&sid=1144&style
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vick evidence "destroyed" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools