Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where have the batted passes gone « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Larry Brackins

Starter
#15 : October 15, 2006, 05:57:50 PM

was that supposed to be something no one already knew or?
We all know you have a boner for Simms.

He won't be here next year.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

simms22

Second String

#16 : October 15, 2006, 06:01:09 PM

We all know you have a boner for Simms.

He won't be here next year.
If you read any of my posts you'll see that i agree that grads should be the qb for this team and that simms will be gone. But nice try though, try doing your homework before making a predestined judgement mmk?

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 15, 2006, 06:02:56 PM

time for a name change...

simms22

Second String

#18 : October 15, 2006, 06:07:25 PM

time for a name change...
yeah i know

spartan

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 15, 2006, 06:07:47 PM

My take is this, when Bruce stays in the pocket he gets rid of the ball very quickly. When he can't get rid of the ball quickly he moves. It might only be 5 yrds here or  there, or on occassion he kinda bootlegs and makes the space, but he does not stand in the pocket and stand in the pocket and stand in the pocket ....... get my drift? If you know where the QB is going to be at all times its easier to put pressure and then put your hands up. Bruce has just enough mobility to make the defense worry about him take off. This was demonstrated by his 7-8 yd scamper for a first down. If you have to defend the run you can't just be jumping up and down.

simms22

Second String

#20 : October 15, 2006, 06:13:08 PM

i changed it just for you mjs ;)
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where have the batted passes gone « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools