Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Coach Bowden - Hypocrite? Should he foreit ALL his wins? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 09, 2009, 07:06:37 PM

Tainted titles?
would say the same even if oklahoma won
USC Texas 1 loss teams too same argument Utah whatever whats done is done

theres never any question
 when it comes to perfection

I have been to Miami and Thug U fits...I do though root for Miami every time they play FSU and I root for any other team that Plays against FSU...Go Gators and Go Canes when you play FSU...OBD

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#16 : May 09, 2009, 07:08:20 PM

Here's a shocker...CJ Mizell & Willie Downs - Will Not Qualify

FSU always "boosts" their recruiting rankings by signing guys, yet many never set foot on campus. LOL.

FSU is garbage, Bobby is a cheater and a hypocrite.

That's a little harsh LFO, I am a Gator fan all my life and I still appreciate the Man that Bobby Bowden is. I believe he is one of the finest Human beings like all of us with our imperfections...Lets move on and just stick to football...OBD

I have to agree. Even being a cane fan all my life i'll vever say anything disrespectful about Bobby Bowden myself.

Can't help but to quote Bowden from the book Cane Mutiny by Bruce Feldman

After Beitia's 39 yard FG attempt was what else? wide right marking the 5th time a missed FG fad cost FSU A CHANCE AT VICTORY AGAINST THE CANES.

"Only Charlie Brown had a harder time kicking field goals. I might as well believe in a curse.You know i dont know of any rivalry in the nation where so many games came down to a missed kick. I said that 3 kicks week ago".

And LFO seeing that your a gator fan and 22 arrest in 3 years i wouldnt question other schools about character issues.

I wasn't being serious, and that went over your heads I guess....

I am mocking guys like DA and runahole who spend their lives devoted to trashing the Gators.....because their teams can no longer perform on the field.
One thing about being on a Message Board you can never tell the tone of the context being typed...No Problem with me and thanks for helping understand your point...OBD

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#17 : May 09, 2009, 10:00:09 PM

Tainted titles?

In that sense ALL NCAA CFB Titles are tainted...there is no TRUE championship game, never has been.

That being said, the BCS is better than the old system where there was rarely a 1 vs. 2 matchup.

I f we're going to debate the BCS we should start  A NEW THREAD

LFO

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 09, 2009, 10:29:22 PM

Tainted titles?

In that sense ALL NCAA CFB Titles are tainted...there is no TRUE championship game, never has been.

That being said, the BCS is better than the old system where there was rarely a 1 vs. 2 matchup.

I f we're going to debate the BCS we should start  A NEW THREAD

You brought it up with your **CENSORED**bag comment on "tainted titles."

CFB has no true playoff system therefore no true champion.  SO if UF's title's are "tainted" than UM's are as well. 

Pick your poison. 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#19 : May 11, 2009, 01:18:39 AM

Both UM and UFs titles are tainted...**CENSORED** that.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#20 : May 11, 2009, 05:30:34 AM

Tainted titles?

I f we're going to debate the BCS we should start A NEW THREAD

You brought it up with your **CENSORED**bag comment on "tainted titles."

CFB has no true playoff system therefore no true champion. SO if UF's title's are "tainted" than UM's are as well.

Pick your poison.

outside of UM vs Nebraska in 01
UM vs Ohio ST in 02
I want to say USC vs Texas but didnt Auburn go 12-0 that year too.
when has there been a true #1 vs # 2 that was'nt debatable
UF vs Oklahoma was such a ridiculous match up neither team should of been on the field that game.
The Bcs system hasnt provided a true #1 without debate in awhile yes it was formated to not have split national champions but clearly with UF winning in 06 and 08 and having a team each year without a loss right behind them in the polls.
Ask Roy Miller or Kyle Moore what its like to be told your 1 loss costed you a chance to play for a national title because of a computer graphed system.
ESPN just signed a huge contract with the BCS the democrats see that and also see the fact the multi millions are being wasted

LFO

Hall of Famer

#21 : May 11, 2009, 01:13:33 PM

Too funny.

There is no playoff and that = NO TRUE  CHAMP ever.

You can twist all you want, but that's the facts.

Funny how UF didn't belong last year...I guess Miami did....

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#22 : May 11, 2009, 04:19:52 PM

Too funny.

There is no playoff and that = NO TRUE CHAMP ever.

You can twist all you want, but that's the facts.

Funny how UF didn't belong last year...I guess Miami did....

ok

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Coach Bowden - Hypocrite? Should he foreit ALL his wins? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools