Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 22nd Florida Football Player Arrested Under Urban Meyer Regime « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

Runole

Hall of Famer
« #30 : April 03, 2009, 02:25:10 PM »

Just the "REALITY" of Urban's claimed 1%!    The only difference between UF and other programs as they have a very friendly gator booster/ states attorney that lets those boys get away with pretty much anything.  Just another confirmation of Sordid and Sullied UF! 

LFO

Hall of Famer

« #31 : April 03, 2009, 02:35:41 PM »

Yep, it's definitely computer day at the asylum.....delusiorunole is out in full force.

Forget your meds today?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #32 : April 04, 2009, 09:34:37 AM »

Just the "REALITY" of Urban's claimed 1%!    The only difference between UF and other programs as they have a very friendly gator booster/ states attorney that lets those boys get away with pretty much anything.  Just another confirmation of Sordid and Sullied UF! 

or, the reality could be that Meyer is bringing in the 1% as evidenced by 2 national championships in 3 years.  the reality could be that the states attorney is cracking down on UF players as evidenced by the 22 arrests.  and the reality that the boosters are legal as evidenced by the NCAA spending all their time in tallahassee.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

« #33 : April 08, 2009, 08:56:16 PM »

A Nole has no room to ever talk, ask your  "coach" about his handling of Lav Coles and his little Heisman trophy terd.....KIcks coles to the Curb and keeps the heisman blunder.  How about Janeikowski......no room at all

« #34 : April 13, 2009, 03:10:16 AM »

actually Runole has a point, that none of the Gator homers will admit because they are so damn arrogant. Urban goes out of his way to act like the GAtors are a team  structured around discipline and good behavior when in fact it truly is just a pretty cover for what appears to be a team filled with as many thugs, thiefs and bad eggs as any other major program. Leave it to a GAtor fan to try to end any argument with "we won 2 national championships". LOL. Im pretty sure Mayer's 1%s had nothing to do with "winning" and everything to do with character and integrity. No one is trying to take his 2 titles away from him  you paranoid Gator homers, Runole was just pointing out  the hypocrisy Urban carries his program with.

I dont blame UF or Urban for having POS human beings on scholarship, but I agree he is a hypocrit for the way he tries to pretend his program is something that its not. A also give him props for doing everything he can as soon as one of his players gets out of line, but he is no more immune to bad character stars than anyone else who is a great recruiter

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #35 : April 13, 2009, 08:25:37 AM »

but I agree he is a hypocrit for the way he tries to pretend his program is something that its not.

and what is this?  can you elaborate?

LFO

Hall of Famer

« #36 : April 13, 2009, 11:43:39 PM »

actually Runole has a point, that none of the Gator homers will admit because they are so damn arrogant. Urban goes out of his way to act like the GAtors are a team  structured around discipline and good behavior when in fact it truly is just a pretty cover for what appears to be a team filled with as many thugs, thiefs and bad eggs as any other major program. Leave it to a GAtor fan to try to end any argument with "we won 2 national championships". LOL. Im pretty sure Mayer's 1%s had nothing to do with "winning" and everything to do with character and integrity. No one is trying to take his 2 titles away from him  you paranoid Gator homers, Runole was just pointing out  the hypocrisy Urban carries his program with.

I dont blame UF or Urban for having POS human beings on scholarship, but I agree he is a hypocrit for the way he tries to pretend his program is something that its not. A also give him props for doing everything he can as soon as one of his players gets out of line, but he is no more immune to bad character stars than anyone else who is a great recruiter

You obviously know nothing about Urban Meyer, who he is, and what he is trying to accomplish.

Thanks for this enlightening "argument."

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

« #37 : April 14, 2009, 03:31:05 PM »

You obviously know nothing about Urban Meyer, who he is, and what he is trying to accomplish.

He is a college football coach trying to win as many games as he possibly can, any way possible within the rules, with an eye towards NC's ..... just like the coaches of all the other BCS programs.

« #38 : April 15, 2009, 02:19:08 PM »

To the last 3 homers, I mean posters, Urban acts like his program carries itself with more integrity than others when in fact he recruits just as many low lifes as everyone else

Nobody can actually argue this point, which is why the last 3 posters blatantly ignored it

LFO, what dont I know about Urban? Who is he? Aere you good friends with him? What is it that Im missing? He is a great football coach. He wins a lot. He recruits like no one other than Carrol. He disciplines players as soon as they step out of line. But he acts as if his program is immune to low lifes, when in fact every major program that recruits the best players has low lifes.

Theres nothing Urban can do about it. Just like mr religion Bobby Bowden has struggled with the same problem. Its not his fault. But he is clearly a hyopcrit, which is why you have no argument against this

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #39 : April 15, 2009, 02:43:23 PM »

i think there might be a difference between recruiting lowlifes and college kids making bad decisions...

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

« #40 : April 15, 2009, 04:34:54 PM »

To the last 3 homers, I mean posters, Urban acts like his program carries itself with more integrity than others when in fact he recruits just as many low lifes as everyone else

Nobody can actually argue this point, which is why the last 3 posters blatantly ignored it

LFO, what dont I know about Urban? Who is he? Aere you good friends with him? What is it that Im missing? He is a great football coach. He wins a lot. He recruits like no one other than Carrol. He disciplines players as soon as they step out of line. But he acts as if his program is immune to low lifes, when in fact every major program that recruits the best players has low lifes.

Theres nothing Urban can do about it. Just like mr religion Bobby Bowden has struggled with the same problem. Its not his fault. But he is clearly a hyopcrit, which is why you have no argument against this

Last 3 homers?? What the hell are you talking about?

LFO

Hall of Famer

« #41 : April 15, 2009, 08:41:27 PM »

Again, clueless..but that is the norm for you.

« #42 : April 17, 2009, 12:47:18 AM »

Again, you dont have a counter argument

Urban is a hypocrit. Does he or does he not act like he runs a cleaner program than the rest of the country, and does he or does he not have a bunch of thugs and low lifes?

Im sure Ill see another post from LFO that says "clueless", or "you're and idiot", because you have no argument.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #43 : April 17, 2009, 08:15:25 AM »

how does he act like he runs a cleaner program?  has he ever stated this?  i also think its pretty obvious that if a player gets in trouble at UF that he is quickly dismissed or put through the ringer to return.

is it the perfect program with zero issues?  i dont think so and i havent heard Meyer proclaim it to be.  but i also havent seen a many bad apples stick around at UF for very long.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #44 : April 17, 2009, 09:52:11 AM »

Urban is a hypocrit. Does he or does he not act like he runs a cleaner program than the rest of the country, and does he or does he not have a bunch of thugs and low lifes?

Do you have a link of him claiming that he runs a cleaner program than the rest of the country?  I haven't heard that.

I have seen him kick guys off of the team for being pieces of crap instead of slapping them on wrist, though.  Actions speak louder than words.  He runs a pretty tight ship from all appearances.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 22nd Florida Football Player Arrested Under Urban Meyer Regime « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools