Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 22nd Florida Football Player Arrested Under Urban Meyer Regime « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#90 : May 03, 2009, 04:02:29 PM

DA954BADBOY = UF fan's b!tch

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#91 : May 03, 2009, 04:20:20 PM

http://www.miamibeach411.com/news/index.php?/news/comments/um-football/

Though few would argue that Miami’s football program has fallen off in recent years, not attaining any sort of national prominence for anything other than an on-field brawl since 2003

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/45705-can-the-hole-get-too-deep-for-the-miami-hurricanes

Miami has not been ranked since losing at Louisville in the third game of the 2006 season.  Putting that another way, Miami joins Duke, N.C. State and North Carolina as the only other ACC teams with the distinction of not being ranked during the same time span.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#92 : May 03, 2009, 04:55:41 PM

Hey ill admit Coker ran our program down. We're going through tough times but you know we don't stay down for long. You being a Florida fan should understand that you've been there before. We havent had the luxery like FSU where the coach builds a power house then runs to the NFL We'll be back just wonder how much longer these young kids are going to put up with losing especially since we recruiting kids from winning programs. We learned that we don't need to build a powerhouse by reading stop watches or ignoring character issues. We're back to building the factory up we have alot of talented freshmen and sophmores coming this year that are excellent kids and what's the name of this topic.You dont hear about the bad characters and arrest like what your dealing with. Atleast this year we wont have a qb who's a punk and has his dad and high school coach talking to other programs. Thats also why we pulled the scholarship from Bryce Brown let Lane have that me and I type of kid.Its hard to judge how good this team will be this year them first four games will say alot about which direction we're going.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#93 : May 03, 2009, 07:44:26 PM

Hey ill admit Coker ran our program down. We're going through tough times but you know we don't stay down for long. You being a Florida fan should understand that you've been there before. We havent had the luxery like FSU where the coach builds a power house then runs to the NFL We'll be back just wonder how much longer these young kids are going to put up with losing especially since we recruiting kids from winning programs. We learned that we don't need to build a powerhouse by reading stop watches or ignoring character issues. We're back to building the factory up we have alot of talented freshmen and sophmores coming this year that are excellent kids and what's the name of this topic.You dont hear about the bad characters and arrest like what your dealing with. Atleast this year we wont have a qb who's a punk and has his dad and high school coach talking to other programs. Thats also why we pulled the scholarship from Bryce Brown let Lane have that me and I type of kid.Its hard to judge how good this team will be this year them first four games will say alot about which direction we're going.

Robert Marve didn't get arrested?  Or does he not count since he left?  You know, like many of the UF players who were kicked off when they got into trouble?  Yeah, Shannon is so great!

And give me a break, UM built their reputation on paying players, dirty play, and thuggish actions.  All those 5 title you speak of came during a time "Da U" was notorious for all of these things. 

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#94 : May 03, 2009, 09:21:21 PM

Robert Marve didn't get arrested? Or does he not count since he left? You know, like many of the UF players who were kicked off when they got into trouble? Yeah, Shannon is so great!

And give me a break, UM built their reputation on paying players, dirty play, and thuggish actions. All those 5 title you speak of came during a time "Da U" was notorious for all of these things.

Yeah i forgot about that whole Marve breaking a windshield or something. I know the biggest reason why he was restricted for transferring was because his dad and H.S. coach were talking to other programs while he was enrolled at Miami whatever thats 86.

Paying players? Even when we got put on suspension that fact that Luke Skywalker and former Hurricanes in the pros coming back to da U and helping kids who didnt have any financial help anywhere else. Thats something you gators don't know nothing about because you don't produce the talent that we do thats called a Cane Thing. That happened on 4 championship teams Butch Davis didnt allow all that. He had to cleanup that mess. But the Pell Grant's that were illegal were'nt being done by anyonereally assosiated with U but his kid was a lb at the U. That dude got like 3 years in prison for it. But former Hurricanes that come back this time of year and practice trane with the kids that are here thats where the factory begins.

Dirty play? Are you talking about Warren Sapp running through the other teams side when there warming up yeah i loved that too.

Thuggish actions? Jerome Brown Warren Sapp Cortez Kennedy Russell Maryland what you know about that THUG U.

Im excited for Miami i believed it was going to  be a former Cane to get this program out of the mess its been Randy Shannons got us in the right direction not mention Micheal Barrow is the working with them as defenive coach yeah you remember Micheal Barrow

Sorry if i claim my dissapointment with Tebow and his schedule this year there's only 3 or 4 games that im intersted in watching during the regular season. This guys is one of the greatest CFB players of all time and he opens vs 2 division 2 teams.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#95 : May 03, 2009, 09:36:51 PM

Please enlighten me to what 2 D2 teams UF opens with? There aren't 2.   And the ONE team, Charleston Southern, is only on the schedule because UCF backed out as they were scared to play.  Yeah, the same UCF on UM's schedule.  I guess they don't "fear Da U" either....

Oh, and Troy > "Da U"  They have been to and won more bowl games the last 3 years anyway....

LFO

Hall of Famer

#96 : May 03, 2009, 09:37:34 PM

Sorry if i claim my dissapointment with Tebow and his schedule this year there's only 3 or 4 games that im intersted in watching during the regular season. This guys is one of the greatest CFB players of all time and he opens vs 2 division 2 teams.

3 or 4 games?  That's 3 or 4 games more than anyone is interested in seeing Miami play. 

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#97 : May 03, 2009, 09:59:30 PM

3 or 4 games? That's 3 or 4 games more than anyone is interested in seeing Miami play.

LMAO i hope we do well enough for 3 or 4 games where not returning national champs but where getting there good luck in 09 the Mighty Hurricanes never did repeat go get it Tebow

IN RAHEEM AND RANDY WE TRUST

Atleast we got K2  from that THUG U BABY!!!!

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 22nd Florida Football Player Arrested Under Urban Meyer Regime « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools