Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sileo this morning brought up something interesting « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#15 : January 25, 2007, 03:46:58 PM

I say no to Lynch back here, as a player.

You don't rebuild properly if you bring in has beens-which he now is. If you watched him play at all this year, you would realize that age (not desire) has definitely caught up to him. His trip to the pro-bowl was based on prior reputation (which happens too many times in pro-bowl voting), was certainly not warranted this year.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

gharen

Pro Bowler

#16 : January 25, 2007, 04:01:42 PM

Did Sileo properly credit PR for this story? Another good reason to become a PI member.

#17 : January 25, 2007, 04:26:33 PM

Did Sileo properly credit PR for this story? Another good reason to become a PI member.

Was it a PR story? No he didnt credit PR at all sorry if I accidently let a cat outta the bag

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 25, 2007, 04:49:52 PM

Was it a PR story? No he didnt credit PR at all sorry if I accidently let a cat outta the bag

Geez. Who cares who broke the story first? It's barely a story anyway...

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#19 : January 25, 2007, 07:40:56 PM

No no no.

I don't want Lynch, period. Its time we started to get some youth on the D and not another old high priced vet. I reaise that Lynch was brilliant with us but we've moved on and so has he. I'd rather we sign someone younger like Hamlin or Lewis, or draft someone to play Safety.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 25, 2007, 07:48:55 PM

The Bucs regret not making a move on Dwight Smith, I'm sure they would embrace this opportunity.

Yeah, I think we really missed the boat on Dwight

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#21 : January 25, 2007, 08:25:18 PM

I would like it, he could teach Eric Weddle some of his stuff when we draft him :)

#22 : January 25, 2007, 08:30:12 PM

Or John Wendling.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#23 : January 25, 2007, 08:35:07 PM

I like the idea of signing him.... for a day.  Otherwise there is no point in taking away a roster spot from a young player.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#24 : January 25, 2007, 09:52:31 PM

John Lynch would never come back here.  He was furious at the way things went down.

#25 : January 25, 2007, 09:56:40 PM

Jon Gruden does not like old white players who wear a number in the 40's.

#26 : January 25, 2007, 09:58:04 PM

John Lynch would never come back here. He was furious at the way things went down.
Oh really, Mrs. Lynch?

Again I really don't want him to play for us again, if he and Warren want to sign and retire as a Tampa Buc, great, but play? No thanks, I wouldn't want to see 'LetJohnMaketheTackle.com' pop up, nor would I want him taking a roster spot from a youngster or potential free agent....Hamlin....

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#27 : January 25, 2007, 10:08:11 PM

John Lynch would never come back here. He was furious at the way things went down.
Oh really, Mrs. Lynch?

Again I really don't want him to play for us again, if he and Warren want to sign and retire as a Tampa Buc, great, but play? No thanks, I wouldn't want to see 'LetJohnMaketheTackle.com' pop up, nor would I want him taking a roster spot from a youngster or potential free agent....Hamlin....
You do not have to be Mrs. Lynch to know this.  He has spoken about it.

#28 : January 25, 2007, 10:09:16 PM

Oh really, Mrs. Lynch?

You do not have to be Mrs. Lynch to know this. He has spoken about it.
That's great, and he really needs to learn it's a business.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#29 : January 25, 2007, 11:01:23 PM

Bring him back!!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sileo this morning brought up something interesting « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools