Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: There is a difference. A big difference. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

simms22

Second String

« #30 : October 15, 2006, 09:22:43 PM »

And I agree with this post 1000 percent.

Yeah. And I am the one saying Grads played lights out....gimme a break.

You actually think he was the reason for the Bucs win?

He managed 14 points on the Bengals. Not a good defense at all.

The DEFENSE made a difference today. Mostly the run defense.

YOUR lack of udnerstanding who to compliment in this game is stunning. Talk about ignorance all you want, but you sound like a Grads nut jockey right about now.
agreed, we had great field position all game thanks to our defense, cadillac was running well and the bungels drop 2-3 ints. Grads had some help today against probably the all around worst defense weve played this year. We left points off the board, especially when one of our drives started in their territory... grads played alright but not worth declaring him the savior and permanent qb.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #31 : October 15, 2006, 09:24:31 PM »

Grads was extremely lucky that Cincy's secondary sucked.  There were several balls that they definately should have caught. If our guys had missed what they did, we would be screaming!

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #32 : October 15, 2006, 09:25:27 PM »

Grads was extremely lucky that Cincy's secondary sucked.  There were several balls that they definately should have caught. If our guys had missed what they did, we would be screaming!

Unfortunately, our guys have been missing them all year (with the exception of 1 by Mr. Derrick Brooks)

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #33 : October 15, 2006, 09:47:10 PM »

Yeah.  And I am the one saying Grads played lights out....gimme a break.

Nice straw man. Nobody here is saying he did play lights out.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #34 : October 15, 2006, 09:55:06 PM »

Nice straw man. Nobody here is saying he did play lights out.

You sure are attacking me like I am saying otherwise.  Calling me ignorant must be a kind word in your household.

What did Grads do to make you so Horny man?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #35 : October 15, 2006, 09:59:36 PM »

You sure are attacking me like I am saying otherwise.  Calling me ignorant must be a kind word in your household.

I'm not attacking you, I'm not setting up straw man arguments or red herrings as you have. I doubt you're ignorant, but it is clear that you are ignorant of many aspects of the game.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #36 : October 15, 2006, 10:03:36 PM »

I'm not attacking you, I'm not setting up straw man arguments or red herrings as you have. I doubt you're ignorant, but it is clear that you are ignorant of many aspects of the game.

Then name one if you are Einstein of NFL...

Refute one thing I said with objective assesments.  Not your subjective man lust for Grad P.O.V., or your eternal hatred for Simms.

Go ahead, name one thing I said that was ignoratn on any aspect.

You are an idiot.  There.  I can call you that because you can call me ignorant without making a statement to prove me wrong.

Keep quoting partial portions of my statements.  Other people can read man.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
« #37 : October 15, 2006, 10:06:44 PM »

Grads was extremely lucky that Cincy's secondary sucked.  There were several balls that they definately should have caught. If our guys had missed what they did, we would be screaming!

Cincinatti has one of the most opportunistic secondaries in the NFL. They led the league in interceptions last year and if I'm not mistaken, we're leading the league coming into this game.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #38 : October 15, 2006, 10:25:47 PM »

Cincinatti has one of the most opportunistic secondaries in the NFL. They led the league in interceptions last year and if I'm not mistaken, we're leading the league coming into this game.
Well, not today!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #39 : October 15, 2006, 10:27:42 PM »

Well, not today!

Thank God for lucky breaks!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #40 : October 15, 2006, 10:33:40 PM »

Why do you think they had such a bad day defensively?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #41 : October 15, 2006, 10:34:31 PM »

Go ahead, name one thing I said that was ignoratn on any aspect.

You show your ignorance of the game when you fail to recognize the fact that the poor play of the QB during the first three games of this season had a negative impact on the offensive line, the running game, the playcalling, and the defense. Clearly anyone who has played this game before understands that. Therefore, if you don't understand it or demonstrate that you DO understand it, then you're either ignorant of the game, or you're putting on the air of ignorance.

And you should try to understand that ignorance of subject matter doesn't make a person ignorant. I didn't call you ignorant, despite the fact that you've launched a personal attack on me. called me an idiot, and consistently made allusions to sexual orientation as if that has any bearing on the discussion at hand. It only makes you look small minded and petty. So if that's what you're going for, then you've done well. If not, then I suggest you take the sexually-related insults to a forum that caters to middle schoolers, who might consider that sort of thing "intelligent argument".

simms22

Second String

« #42 : October 15, 2006, 10:37:38 PM »

You show your ignorance of the game when you fail to recognize the fact that the poor play of the QB during the first three games of this season had a negative impact on the offensive line, the running game, the playcalling, and the defense. Clearly anyone who has played this game before understands that. Therefore, if you don't understand it or demonstrate that you DO understand it, then you're either ignorant of the game, or you're putting on the air of ignorance.

And you should try to understand that ignorance of subject matter doesn't make a person ignorant. I didn't call you ignorant, despite the fact that you've launched a personal attack on me. called me an idiot, and consistently made allusions to sexual orientation as if that has any bearing on the discussion at hand. It only makes you look small minded and petty. So if that's what you're going for, then you've done well. If not, then I suggest you take the sexually-related insults to a forum that caters to middle schoolers, who might consider that sort of thing "intelligent argument".
i played this game through college and can understand it wasnt all simms fault.  What excuse do you have for the defense allowing 300+ yards on the ground and letting the falcons control the clock? Its a team game, simms played bad everyone knows that, but to say he was the only reason we lost would be laughed at by any NFL coach.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
« #43 : October 15, 2006, 10:38:34 PM »

I agree he is as raw as they come.

But for a guy who was heralded on accuracy, and known to not have a deep ball, didn't he look it today?  The negative may be true, is all I am saying.

The defense finally carried the Bucs today.  And Caddy wasn't that bad on the ground.

Glad the Bucs won is all I am saying, but I wasn't blown away by Grads performance.

Boid, I thought the same thing...he overthrew a seam route to clayton in the 3rd that if were on the money he would have possibly gotten a score...also he misfired on a few slants to galloway, that also, if they were on target, hitting him in stride galloway scores...but in the same breath have you noticed his throws to the flats?  they looked sharp...but i feel he tried to force quite a few throws during the course of the game...thank god the bungles defense was having a problem  catching the rock today...just one more thing to critique...i feel he needs to work on his arm strength...there was a play in the second qtr. i believe that he threw to clayton of the left side on a comeback route that took forever to get there...and when it did clayton had 2 men on him...but overall i like how he regained his composure in the 4th on our last drive...he had a couple shaky throws but shook them off and got it done...hes got some work to do but once he gets settled and becomes less in-decisive...he'll be fine

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #44 : October 15, 2006, 10:43:08 PM »

You do love Grads.  You are oblivious to what I have posted, you read through the statements, all thw while thinking Grads is the man.  Grads is the man.  No no no.  SImms is to blame.  Simms is to blame.  Grads is the man.

I am not wrong on my perspective of the game.  I am fully aware.

You say Oranges, I say Apples.

No way to prove me wrong, or "ignorant".

Being ignorant isn't akin to being an idiot?  Whatever guy.  Keep tricking yourself into thinking you are the righteous one, speaking down.  Keep thinking that your argument is verbatim for football 101 knowledge, and I am ignorant.  Skew it all you want, but you called me iggy first, remember that.

If you can dish, you better be ready to take.  And you obviously can't.  Are you that petulant?  You honestly think that I can't see through your groin lust for Grads?  I was never hard on the kid, at least, any harder than I should have been.  I critiqued his performance, so what?  Get over yourself dude.

The game changes from week to wqeek.  Personnel has been shifted.  Maybe we should point out that 'Blood was the starter at RT during Caddys good run games?  Maybe he is the key?

In fact, according to you and your mode of thinking, it is.  'Blood is the next Orlando Pace in RT form.  Get a grip dude.

Negative impact?  Positive impact.  I can flip anything you say around, and you cannot refute it.  Not a single time.  Why?  Because your POV is subjective.

Nothing you say is objective.

Whatever.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: There is a difference. A big difference. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools