Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Carr for a 4th? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

#60 : January 27, 2007, 01:21:41 PM

No chance in hell they give up Carr for 7 slots.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#61 : January 27, 2007, 01:37:35 PM

No chance in hell they give up Carr for 7 slots.

Well true, but here is the logic. You are basically trading Quinn for Carr...

If they are wanting to move Carr, guess what their #1 need is? They would love that chance.

However I dont see it happening, the texans will attempt to sign Plummer and if they do Carr will be big time expendable. At that point they will be crossing their fingers that A. Peterson is still on the board when they pick.

Baghead #2

donny77

Starter

#62 : January 27, 2007, 07:43:49 PM

According to the draft value chart:

Texans moving up to the 3rd spot is 1000 points.  800 points to move up to the 4th spot.  They are supposedly willing to take a 3rd rounder.  Our third rounder is worth 260 points.  If they are looking for a third, using Carr to move up 4 spaces is not a stretch.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#63 : January 27, 2007, 08:26:50 PM

Sorry, I'll pass. Our fourth is a HIGH fourth of course. I can see the value in a QB who could be decent, but remember when we used to make excellent choices in the fourth round? And for a third, no way.

In Verner We Trust
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Carr for a 4th? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools