Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Marshawn Lynch accused of sexual assualt « previous next »
Page: 1

: January 27, 2007, 10:54:46 AM

http://rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NFL

#1 : January 27, 2007, 10:55:16 AM

Bye-bye Top 15...

#2 : January 27, 2007, 10:57:03 AM

A former girlfriend of California RB Marshawn Lynch, a projected first-round pick in the 2007 NFL Draft, is accusing him of sexual assault.

The woman was reportedly granted a restraining order after alleging that Lynch slapped and assaulted her in December. His attorney confirms Lynch was questioned by police but says no violence took place. An early entrant, Lynch ran for 1356 yards and scored 15 TDs last season. Jan. 27 - 10:06 am et
http://kcbs.com/pages/191060.php?contentType=4&contentId=296785

gone

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 27, 2007, 01:52:39 PM

A former girlfriend? Innocent until proven guilty.  This could very easily be a case of a girl pissed off at a guy who dumped her before getting that million dollar payday...

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 27, 2007, 02:01:32 PM

As Cardoc says, the timing is a bit odd. Blackmailing him maybe as in, "You pay me off and I'll say I made this all up otherwise bye-bye big paycheck." The odd thing is this:

In her complaint, the woman alleges Lynch choked, slapped and sexually assaulted her in Oakland the night of December 13th. She filed the ***civil complaint**** on December 19th, according to court documents obtained by KCBS.

No mention of criminal charges

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 27, 2007, 02:05:28 PM

A former girlfriend? Innocent until proven guilty. This could very easily be a case of a girl pissed off at a guy who dumped her before getting that million dollar payday...
Have to agree with this.  People are shady nowadays.

Litigious litigious litigious.

#6 : January 27, 2007, 04:39:40 PM

SHAKEDOWN attempt by a money grubbing whore

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#7 : January 27, 2007, 05:11:05 PM

As Cardoc says, the timing is a bit odd. Blackmailing him maybe as in, "You pay me off and I'll say I made this all up otherwise bye-bye big paycheck." The odd thing is this:

In her complaint, the woman alleges Lynch choked, slapped and sexually assaulted her in Oakland the night of December 13th. She filed the ***civil complaint**** on December 19th, according to court documents obtained by KCBS.

No mention of criminal charges

Good call on highlighting "civil complaint."  Sounds like this girl isn't even worried about justice.  Who files a civil complaint 6 days later before the cops even have time to do anything?  I think you guys are right.  In her mind all she's hearing is KA-CHING!

catch2355

Practice Squad

#8 : January 27, 2007, 06:35:29 PM

A former girlfriend? Innocent until proven guilty. This could very easily be a case of a girl pissed off at a guy who dumped her before getting that million dollar payday...

ya definitley....but shes stupid...shouldnt she have waited until after he got the big paycheck?

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 27, 2007, 09:36:03 PM

Innocent... sounds like a **CENSORED** wants some money go figure

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Marshawn Lynch accused of sexual assualt « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools