Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SENIOR BOWL « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

bucsfan4ever

Pro Bowler
#30 : January 27, 2007, 06:51:54 PM

Gru must have alot of fun this week cause he has lost his voice!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 27, 2007, 07:08:23 PM

how much did troy smith play? did he do good when he was in? but mainly how much did he play?

He played quite a bit and did really well will he was in. Stanton is not looking very good but neither did Palko. Palko does move pretty good though.
I can't say Smith looked very good. Some of his misses were of Vick proportions.

I thought Palko was making the Vick decisions but with the North's dline no south QB was going to be that good.  Leak was probably the worst though, he held the ball to long and took I think the majority of the sacks.  Stanton actually put up the best numbers for the north but I still thought Smith played well.  That in no way means I want him on the Bucs but after the NCG I thought he stepped up a little this game.  Keep in mind with the rain all the QBs will have some passes that get away from them.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SENIOR BOWL « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools