Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yahoo's league source: Bucs' Cutler persuit fueled by Glazers « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Booker

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 01, 2009, 09:25:09 AM

Sorry, he isn't Tebow, just better.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 01, 2009, 09:34:38 AM

This team DESPERATELY needs a name QB.   Then again, it's needed one for the past 10 years.    They just got rid of the biggest star on the team - Gruden.   They need something to be able to market this team now.  Raw Morris ain't it.

Did you seriously just use this article as a jump off point to take a stab at Morris?  That was kind of weak, man.  No offense, but maybe dial it down a bit, huh? 

Back on topic:  I agree with  Malcom, this team NEEDS an identity at QB.  Cost be damned, we need a face of the franchise.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#17 : April 01, 2009, 09:41:28 AM

"its not an agenda, just an observation" - java

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

MBF

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 01, 2009, 09:42:40 AM

If the Glazers are involved I feel our chances have increased dramatically!
Based on?

conrad77

Pro Bowler

#19 : April 01, 2009, 10:21:39 AM

If the Glazers are involved I feel our chances have increased dramatically!
Based on?

Based on their long history of paying top dollar for talented young athletes...lol

[Add witty one liner here]

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#20 : April 01, 2009, 10:29:57 AM

This team DESPERATELY needs a name QB. � Then again, it's needed one for the past 10 years. � �They just got rid of the biggest star on the team - Gruden. � They need something to be able to market this team now. �Raw Morris ain't it.

You've turned into a complete buffoon.� � I heard E-Bay is selling some old sweaty gym socks that Gruden used in his glory days at Dayton.� �You better get on it before they're sold.� �During the season while you sit in front of your TV and scream about how bad of a job Raheem is doing you can sniff them to calm yourself down.�

LMAO.......and squeeze his "chucky doll"..

he's right, since sapp and keyshawn left, who has been the only sustained star in tampa that the nation cares about? we've had several flashes in the plan, but when fans of another team think of the bucs, it's not barrett ruud, davin joseph, ronde barber, or even derrick brooks they wanna know the latest on.  every discussion about the bucs started with gruden. what jersey has been a good long-term investment for bucs fans? clayton, caddy, and garcia all looked like good buys - for a season - but where have the guys been that we know will be the heart of this team for the next 5+ years? ruud? tjax? not a sexy list, and not personalities or skills that jump out at you every game

you want national interest you need ESPN players or coaches, we have none and it effects prime time placing and national media time, which ultimately affects merchandise sales and butts in the seats

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#21 : April 01, 2009, 10:33:23 AM

i dont care about national interest, i just want to see some W's.  ESPN will pay attention to whomever is "hot" or "next". 

#22 : April 01, 2009, 10:33:35 AM

This team DESPERATELY needs a name QB. � Then again, it's needed one for the past 10 years. � �They just got rid of the biggest star on the team - Gruden. � They need something to be able to market this team now. �Raw Morris ain't it.

You've turned into a complete buffoon.   I heard E-Bay is selling some old sweaty gym socks that Gruden used in his glory days at Dayton.   You better get on it before they're sold.   During the season while you sit in front of your TV and scream about how bad of a job Raheem is doing you can sniff them to calm yourself down.

Now THAT is some funny "ish" right there.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#23 : April 01, 2009, 10:42:18 AM

talib - in the same post you say they are cheap but will give both cutler and winslow new contracts?

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#24 : April 01, 2009, 10:46:29 AM

We just got rid of one crybaby QB. We don't need another one.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 01, 2009, 10:50:56 AM

LOL yeah because Cutler equals Garcia

MBF

Hall of Famer

#26 : April 01, 2009, 10:51:21 AM

We just got rid of one crybaby QB. We don't need another one.
I don't know about the rest of you but I'd put up with Cutler's antics if it meant we'd be getting his production.

But it doesn't really matter since we're not getting him anyway.

bucsense

Practice Squad

#27 : April 01, 2009, 10:54:22 AM

You've turned into a complete buffoon.� � I heard E-Bay is selling some old sweaty gym socks that Gruden used in his glory days at Dayton.� �You better get on it before they're sold.� �During the season while you sit in front of your TV and scream about how bad of a job Raheem is doing you can sniff them to calm yourself down.�

LMAO.......and squeeze his "chucky doll"..

he's right, since sapp and keyshawn left, who has been the only sustained star in tampa that the nation cares about? we've had several flashes in the plan, but when fans of another team think of the bucs, it's not barrett ruud, davin joseph, ronde barber, or even derrick brooks they wanna know the latest on.  every discussion about the bucs started with gruden. what jersey has been a good long-term investment for bucs fans? clayton, caddy, and garcia all looked like good buys - for a season - but where have the guys been that we know will be the heart of this team for the next 5+ years? ruud? tjax? not a sexy list, and not personalities or skills that jump out at you every game

you want national interest you need ESPN players or coaches, we have none and it effects prime time placing and national media time, which ultimately affects merchandise sales and butts in the seats

Wow! I didn't realize all the fans in the bleachers came to see Gruden. They must be camped out at his house as I type....

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#28 : April 01, 2009, 11:01:13 AM

What happened to all that talk about building through the draft?

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

Booker

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 01, 2009, 11:03:06 AM

Cutler is better than anything in the draft
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yahoo's league source: Bucs' Cutler persuit fueled by Glazers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools