Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Okoye already jumping into Top 10 by one pretty good mock draft... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

corporal.clegg

Second String

#15 : January 29, 2007, 01:39:23 PM

Randy good find there, pretty interesting stuff. Some of that stuff is crazy funny. Like Joe Thomas in one mock was going 66th overall haha!

When they use stats from around 400 mocks it all averages out.  Most of the players have a few rogue mocks, but with that data sample it still gives you a very good picture.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 29, 2007, 01:40:37 PM

Seven prospects deep?

Hmm...

*Adrian Peterson
*Brady Quinn
*Jemarcus Russell
*Joe Thomas
*Calvin Johnson
*Jammal Anderson/*Gaines Adams
*Amobi Okoye?

Unless Gaines Adams and Jammal Anderson mold into the same person before draft day, I think your logic is a little off.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 29, 2007, 01:45:44 PM

Seven prospects deep?

Hmm...

*Adrian Peterson
*Brady Quinn
*Jemarcus Russell
*Joe Thomas
*Calvin Johnson
*Amobi Okoye?

Same bunch I think and drop Anderson off the list.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 29, 2007, 01:50:55 PM

Seven prospects deep?

Hmm...

*Adrian Peterson
*Brady Quinn
*Jemarcus Russell
*Joe Thomas
*Calvin Johnson
*Amobi Okoye?

Same bunch I think and drop Anderson off the list.

Maybe it's Anderson instead of Peterson?  Maybe they have ruled RBs out because of Caddy?  Either way, it makes you wonder if they will try to work a trade with the Vikings if CJ is on the board when we pick.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#19 : January 29, 2007, 01:55:55 PM

I still think you guys are thinking way too hard about this.  If CJ is there and Thomas is not, we take him.  If Thomas is there and CJ is not we take him.  I would bet a lot of money we don't trade down when we are in place to potentially grab an all pro.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 29, 2007, 01:58:48 PM

But we are goofballs and very paranoid.  What if CJ and JT are gone when the Bucs pick? :(

#21 : January 29, 2007, 02:00:46 PM

But we are goofballs and very paranoid. What if CJ and JT are gone when the Bucs pick? :(

Take Quinn or Russell.

orlandobuc

Starter

#22 : January 29, 2007, 02:25:15 PM

QB's are a crap shoot at best. As much as we need a cant miss you cant take a QB.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Okoye already jumping into Top 10 by one pretty good mock draft... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools