Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trading Down, A Good Option For The Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#45 : January 29, 2007, 10:47:50 PM

Tracey Winstrom was the pick before, no?

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#46 : January 29, 2007, 10:48:57 PM

This thread will be locked as soon as anyone who can lock it sees it.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#47 : January 29, 2007, 10:50:20 PM

Tracey Winstrom was the pick before, no?
Good call.

With the pick before that, we selected none other then Tim "Marvin Harrison made me his b**** on national tv" Wansley.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

#48 : January 29, 2007, 10:52:15 PM

I know Phillips, Stephens, Walker were our first 3 picks, but to be honest I can't remember if / who was picked in the 6th....

Also back on topic, I'm not sure I do see us trading down, Bruden doesn't have a history of doing so.

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#49 : January 30, 2007, 12:55:37 PM

Right now I am also of the mind that Thomas or Johnson are too valuable to pass up. I think the trade down comes in if the QBs don't go 1-2 like we hope, and we lose the flip.

That's what I fear. I don't think it's a lock Russell and Quinn go 1&2 and I don't think Gruden wants to draft a QB at that spot.
I'm really believing Detroit is going to go with Thomas at 2.

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#50 : January 30, 2007, 12:57:35 PM

I know Phillips, Stephens, Walker were our first 3 picks, but to be honest I can't remember if / who was picked in the 6th....

Also back on topic, I'm not sure I do see us trading down, Bruden doesn't have a history of doing so.
I thought Phillips was our 6th rounder?

PoorRichard

Starter

#51 : January 30, 2007, 06:54:13 PM

While trading down is the best option this is the worst article i've read in a long time. If anyone in the Bucs organization thinks this draft is only 7 deep and 4 of the 7 include Quinn, Adams, Branch, and Russell then they should be fired immediately. Branch?? Are you kidding?? Michigan guys flop are perennial floppers and Brady Quinn Medicine Woman needs to slip to a good team to avoid becoming the next Joey Harrington. Adams had an up and down year against mediocre competition and JeMarcus was a Turnover machine in college that cost LSU at least 2 different shots at the championship. I believe it would be safe to bet the BEST player in this years draft will not be one of the 7 mentioned by Cummings. Fool.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trading Down, A Good Option For The Bucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools