Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What's your dream Day 1? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

corporal.clegg

Second String

#15 : January 29, 2007, 08:41:31 PM

Round 1- Joe Thomas
Round 2- Calvin Johnson
Round 2- Gains Adams
Round 3- Amobi Okoye

Hey...you never said within reason...lol.
More like Joe Thomas, Calvin Johnson, JeMarcus Russell, and LaRon Landry.

You need to lower you expectations.  Everyone knows Russell is going 1st overall.  ::)

Bucwild

Second String

#16 : January 29, 2007, 08:19:07 PM

I will sign that deal !

Welcome2TBCalvinJ

Practice Squad

#17 : January 29, 2007, 08:25:08 PM

Oak selects J Russel
Det selects B. Quinn
TB wins coin toss  and gets Joe Thomas/OT
Clevland selects A. Branch
Arizona selects Gaines Adams

Tampa Bay then trades M. Clayton, Brian Kelly and their second 2nd round pick to Washington for the 6th pick and Tampa selcts Calvin Johnson/WR.

Tampa selects Victor Abiamiri/DE with the 36th pick.

Tampa selects Eric Weddle/FS with the 67th pick.

Tampa offers next years 2nd Round pick to San Fran and acquires a mid 3rd round pick to select Kyle Young/C

Tampa selects Sabby Piscitelli/SS with the 103rd pick (4th round)

PS:  Before anyone crucifies me since I didn't take an UT/NG and traded away our CB....Tampa previously traded Simeon Rice to Det for Shaun Rodgers and acquired Nate Clements in Free Agency.

NOW, THAT'S IDEAL!!!!!

We should probably give them Rice,Clayton,Kelly they do need a DE,CB,WR. We could fill are needs as well WR,LT,DE

SCBUCFAN

Pro Bowler

#18 : January 29, 2007, 08:27:58 PM

Hey I will do day 1 and 2.  I'm not sure but I think we traded our 6th round pick away.  So I didn't select anything in the 6th round.

1. Johnson/Thomas WR/LT
2A. Adam Carriker DE
2B. Eric Weddle S
3. Tanard Jackson CB
4. Marcus Thomas DT
5. Doug Free LT
7. Kareem Brown DT

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#19 : January 29, 2007, 08:29:14 PM

What are you smoking?  Why don't we trade EVERYBODY? We should never trade BK!
Oak selects J Russel
Det selects B. Quinn
TB wins coin toss and gets Joe Thomas/OT

Tampa Bay then trades M. Clayton, Brian Kelly and their second 2nd round pick to Washington for the 6th pick and Tampa selcts Calvin Johnson/WR.

Tampa offers next years 2nd Round pick to San Fran and acquires a mid 3rd round pick to select Kyle Young/C

PS: Before anyone crucifies me since I didn't take an UT/NG and traded away our CB....Tampa previously traded Simeon Rice to Det for Shaun Rodgers and acquired Nate Clements in Free Agency.

NOW, THAT'S IDEAL!!!!!

We should probably give them Rice,Clayton,Kelly they do need a DE,CB,WR. We could fill are needs as well WR,LT,DE

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#20 : January 29, 2007, 08:31:18 PM

Round 1- Joe Thomas
Round 2- Calvin Johnson
Round 2- Gains Adams
Round 3- Amobi Okoye

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

corporal.clegg

Second String

#21 : January 29, 2007, 08:33:00 PM

Round 1- Joe Thomas
Round 2- Calvin Johnson
Round 2- Gains Adams
Round 3- Amobi Okoye

Winner. ^

THREAD CLOSED.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 29, 2007, 08:37:42 PM

Round 1- Joe Thomas
Round 2- Calvin Johnson
Round 2- Gains Adams
Round 3- Amobi Okoye

More like Joe Thomas, Calvin Johnson, JeMarcus Russell, and LaRon Landry.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#23 : January 29, 2007, 08:47:50 PM

What are you smoking?  Why don't we trade EVERYBODY? We should never trade BK!
Oak selects J Russel
Det selects B. Quinn

PS: Before anyone crucifies me since I didn't take an UT/NG and traded away our CB....Tampa previously traded Simeon Rice to Det for Shaun Rodgers and acquired Nate Clements in Free Agency.

NOW, THAT'S IDEAL!!!!!

Hes injury prone and he eats up alot of cap space, we would have to sign Asante Samuel. More money than Kelly but younger, and probably better.
OK, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. BK is VERY valuable.  You even think we have an indoor training facility.

corporal.clegg

Second String

#24 : January 29, 2007, 08:49:49 PM

Oak selects J Russel
Det selects B. Quinn

NOW, THAT'S IDEAL!!!!!

Hes injury prone and he eats up alot of cap space, we would have to sign Asante Samuel. More money than Kelly but younger, and probably better.
OK, you obviously donj't know what you're talking about. You even think we have an indoor training facility.

WOW....the irony is thick tonight.    :o

Welcome2TBCalvinJ

Practice Squad

#25 : January 29, 2007, 08:56:52 PM

Oak selects J Russel
Det selects B. Quinn

NOW, THAT'S IDEAL!!!!!

OK, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. BK is VERY valuable. You even think we have an indoor training facility.

You know what,im going to stop arguing with this **CENSORED**tard. We do train inside a facility...

#26 : January 29, 2007, 08:58:50 PM

Oak selects J Russel
Det selects B. Quinn

NOW, THAT'S IDEAL!!!!!

OK, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. BK is VERY valuable. You even think we have an indoor training facility.

You know what,im going to stop arguing with this **CENSORED**tard. We do train inside a facility...
Watch your posting words.....

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#27 : January 29, 2007, 08:59:42 PM

No we don't.  I'm in Tampa---no inside training facility.  Feel free to ask around.  RJ, tell the guy--they are not inside.

Welcome2TBCalvinJ

Practice Squad

#28 : January 29, 2007, 09:01:58 PM

So explain whats this im hearing about the Disney Complex....

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#29 : January 29, 2007, 09:03:53 PM

So explain whats this im hearing about the Disney Complex....
The Disney Sports complex.  Training fields, fancy hotel, outside fields!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What's your dream Day 1? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools