Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rumors Of Donovan McNabb Becoming A Buc « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

richbucsfan

Starter

#60 : January 31, 2007, 11:05:36 AM

I think getting McNabb would be a coup!  But, there is one caveat, Donovan has to get used to the heat.  My wife and I were at the Bucs/Eagles game and he was wrung out.  What an incredible upgrade he would be.

Gdubbz

Practice Squad

#61 : January 31, 2007, 11:16:39 AM

Id hate it if we got Garcia, it would be just another old azz qb that will fail.

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#62 : January 31, 2007, 11:32:38 AM

So if Muir is coaching the line less and less, what exactly does he do? He can't be all that instrumental to the gameplan.

Actually, he's much more involved in it than people think.

We need to pick up that Art Shell guy (I'm pretty sure thats his name. Coached Raiders) He'd be great

we don't need to pick up any parts of the only coaching staff to finish the season worse than us offensively, even if we're demoting them.  it's not a move that screams "winner!" to a unit that already appears to be lacking confidence.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#63 : January 31, 2007, 12:33:56 PM

has anybody even read a real rumor about this? or is this just speculation and made up crap

#64 : February 01, 2007, 06:43:11 AM

I bet we trade a 2nd rounder for McNabb's mom ! (Chunky soup eat'n  *&^%^%$$#&&^(*&)(*)^$!!!!!) By the way I HATE McBobble head!.................. I will have to hibernate and wear different team jerseys if we get McNabb... ..................I'm grabbing for a pill bottle now!!!!!!!!!!!
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rumors Of Donovan McNabb Becoming A Buc « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools