Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lance Briggs Rumors « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#60 : February 05, 2007, 02:09:01 PM

June didnt look that bad last night

Colts D in the playoffs looked nothing like the Colts D in the regular season. When I saw June back in december he looked like a terrible tackler but in the playoffs he looked very good. You have to figure out which bunch are the real Colts.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#61 : February 05, 2007, 08:46:40 PM

Reports this morning are still that the Bears will franchise him. Briggs was large that's for sure but then again one reason he made 11 tackles was because the Colts completed so many passes around him.

With 11 passes to Addai/Rhodes, I'd say there were plenty in front of him.

catch2355

Practice Squad

#62 : February 05, 2007, 09:51:45 PM

hopefully he doesnt, i think he could help reengergize this defense if we could pick him up
I dunno. Could happen...but better not to overspend on a LBer who plays next to Brian Urlacher.

that is a great great point boid
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lance Briggs Rumors « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools