Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's possible to draft Okoye AND Carriker « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#15 : February 01, 2007, 10:11:17 AM

so many ways to split the draft...i never realized how hard it can be...but if there is a way to get okoye and crriker i would go for it and let the rest take czare of itself.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#16 : February 02, 2007, 04:40:49 AM

I changed my mind from alot of previous posts, I am 100% that we should do everything we cant to trade down maybe with minnesota and draft Okoye and not CJ, this team is all about defense, we do need another WR, but who knows, maybe just maybe clayton can produce again and stovall will step it up

Im really like the Okoye guy now

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#17 : February 02, 2007, 10:42:12 AM

I agree Mohawbuc, we need th ebest DL guys we can get in the draft. i saw get a WR in FA like porter or Lelie.

Shag

Pro Bowler

#18 : February 02, 2007, 10:53:24 AM

I changed my mind from alot of previous posts, I am 100% that we should do everything we cant to trade down maybe with minnesota and draft Okoye and not CJ, this team is all about defense, we do need another WR, but who knows, maybe just maybe clayton can produce again and stovall will step it up

Okoye doesn't look like he's good enough for a top 10. Take away his potential and he's a 2nd rounder.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#19 : February 02, 2007, 07:44:33 PM

Okoye doesn't look like he's good enough for a top 10. Take away his potential and he's a 2nd rounder.

If you take away any players potential there will be no one to pick in the top ten!  Brady Quinn, CJ, JT, etc are all  considered top ten picks mainly on potential as to how their talent translates to the NFL.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's possible to draft Okoye AND Carriker « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools