Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THE DREAM « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#15 : April 18, 2009, 09:12:16 PM

Only in Tampa can you go from toilet cleaner to CEO in one day...

You must be referring to the Rays.....

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 18, 2009, 09:29:25 PM

That would be "THE DREAM"

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#17 : April 18, 2009, 10:20:27 PM

So in your opinion, A Position coach= A "Toilet Cleaner?"

Whew, you just saved me from reading any more of your post. Thanks a Ton.
 :)

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 18, 2009, 10:29:04 PM

So in your opinion, A Position coach= A "Toilet Cleaner?"

Whew, you just saved me from reading any more of your post. Thanks a Ton.
 :)

I suppose defensive coordinator of a Big 12 school counts as nothing, also? Neither Tomlin nor Edwards have ever been a DC for any team and Lovie Smith was only a DC for a high school team.

jcdoll

Starter

#19 : April 18, 2009, 11:41:37 PM

You forgot to add "THE DREAM" to the list

No need to add in a one year gap coach to the list. 

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#20 : April 18, 2009, 11:46:53 PM

A lot of the Grudenista's still have a LOT of sand in their 'gina's. I can't wait for Gruden to get another job and set back another franchise so they will leave.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 18, 2009, 11:48:20 PM

A lot of the Grudenista's still have a LOT of sand in their 'gina's. I can't wait for Gruden to get another job and set back another franchise so they will leave.
Setback....last time I checked we had ZERO prior world championships, now we have 1...some setback [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#22 : April 18, 2009, 11:49:45 PM

Setback....last time I checked we had ZERO prior world championships, now we have 1...some setback [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]
Yes 2003-2008= setback. Everyone complaining about the roster should look at the previous 5 years of drafting, free agency and roster decisions.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 18, 2009, 11:55:55 PM

Thats what happened when the Glaziers hired Gruden cmon.  We gave up 2 first rounds picks combined with cap hell from our boy MCKAY, what did you really expect.  With the lack of talent he sure did a good job building an offensive line, secondary, and linebackers.  If winning 3 division titles, 1 world championship, and taking a team that was over the cap to 60 million under the cap is a setback you obviously have no clue.  Did he make his mistakes yes, but he did not setback the franchise...thats what happened when we hired the new regime

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

Booker

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 18, 2009, 11:57:16 PM

How did we set back the franchise with the new regime? I want this answer.

littlericky

Starter
#25 : April 19, 2009, 12:02:19 AM

i loved gruden and i will love raheem im not so much for the name of the coach are player i love the bucs and will be happy with who ever they hire as coaches . i mean its a hard job for every one person you make happy you probly piss of a couple of player and about 10 fan. lets be honest if raheem would have signed albert haynes... alot of us would have been a happy but alot of people would be complaing about his character the amount of money they gave him etc. coach is a hard job dont be so quiuck to judge

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#26 : April 19, 2009, 12:05:44 AM

We will soon find out....anything less than 9-7 is a setback!  We have struck out completely with the Cutler/Haynesworth deals

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

Booker

Hall of Famer

#27 : April 19, 2009, 12:08:59 AM

as I expected, no answer.  No one struck out on haynesworth or Cutler. Haynesworth got a singing bonus and was tampered, was Raheem and Dominik supposed to write him a check? Cutler was too pricey and Denver made the decision.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#28 : April 19, 2009, 12:09:47 AM

i loved gruden and i will love raheem im not so much for the name of the coach are player i love the bucs and will be happy with who ever they hire as coaches . i mean its a hard job for every one person you make happy you probly piss of a couple of player and about 10 fan. lets be honest if raheem would have signed albert haynes... alot of us would have been a happy but alot of people would be complaing about his character the amount of money they gave him etc. coach is a hard job dont be so quiuck to judge
Trust me I'm a huge bucs fan first and foremost, but this offseason has been a joke.  Going into the offseason we were a QB and a DT away from being a serious SB contender.  We have failed miserably this offseason

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 19, 2009, 12:11:15 AM

We will soon find out....anything less than 9-7 is a setback! �We have struck out completely with the Cutler/Haynesworth deals

Why? With the exception of last year, Gruden would always follow up a winning season with a 5-11 or a 4-12.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THE DREAM « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools