Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THE DREAM « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Booker

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 19, 2009, 12:11:51 AM

Failed miserably? LOL. This is getting sad.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 19, 2009, 12:12:22 AM

as I expected, no answer.  No one struck out on haynesworth or Cutler. Haynesworth got a singing bonus and was tampered, was Raheem and Dominik supposed to write him a check? Cutler was too pricey and Denver made the decision.

I've already stated my prediction 5-11 max...thats a SETBACK from 9-7.  You must be drinking the cool aid...10-6 for ya?

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

Booker

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 19, 2009, 12:13:06 AM

So your opinion is gospel and means we set the team back without playing a game? LOL

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 19, 2009, 12:14:02 AM

Typical response...you really think were going to win 10 games?

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#34 : April 19, 2009, 12:14:19 AM

Thats what happened when the Glaziers hired Gruden cmon.  We gave up 2 first rounds picks combined with cap hell from our boy MCKAY, what did you really expect.  With the lack of talent he sure did a good job building an offensive line, secondary, and linebackers.  If winning 3 division titles, 1 world championship, and taking a team that was over the cap to 60 million under the cap is a setback you obviously have no clue.  Did he make his mistakes yes, but he did not setback the franchise...thats what happened when we hired the new regime
Since I know you became a Bucs fan in 2002, I will break it down to you. Those draft picks and that cap hell were 4 years ago. Top 5 picks, 2nd round busts, 3rd round nobodies. Charlie Garner, trading for Brian Griese AND Jake Plummer, keeping Bill Muir and Paul Hackett. All of those fall on the regime that just left not to mention a 4 game slide to end the season. You are grasping at straws but you are only showing you know zero about the NFL. IF Raheem/Dominik fail then they will suffer the same fate that Gru/Allen and the guys before you became a fan Dungy/McKay suffered.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#35 : April 19, 2009, 12:14:32 AM

Sandman & Talib, I have to compliment you both on those sigs because they are outstanding!!

Thanks! Mine isn't is great as Sandman's though. And our messages shouldn't be confused either. My sig is saying that the Bucs are in re-building mode and starting from scratch, and his implies that Dominik and Raheem are destroying the team.

Yeah those are two different messages and I would like to think we are rebuilding and heading in the right direction; but as far as both of your graphics and setup I think you did a damn good job on both.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#36 : April 19, 2009, 12:15:22 AM

as I expected, no answer. �No one struck out on haynesworth or Cutler. Haynesworth got a singing bonus and was tampered, was Raheem and Dominik supposed to write him a check? Cutler was too pricey and Denver made the decision.

I've already stated my prediction 5-11 max...thats a SETBACK from 9-7. �You must be drinking the cool aid...10-6 for ya?
We were headed for 3-13 with Gruden and no QB, no defense, no running backs, and the same crappy offensive line coaching.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#37 : April 19, 2009, 12:17:36 AM

Typical response...you really think were going to win 10 games?

I have no reason to predict games until the draft is over and we know the roster. Not that hard to see that.

littlericky

Starter
#38 : April 19, 2009, 12:17:58 AM

im not saying your not a bucs fan and im not even trying to change your opinion but if the bucs pursue someone are try to trade with another team to get a player is it there fault the player/team dont want to make a deal . also just my opinion but the bears gave up way to much for cutler you can say he's proven but in 2004-2005 playing half a season B.greasie had 20 td cutler played a whole season only had 25 and could'nt win when his team needed him to.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#39 : April 19, 2009, 12:18:15 AM

Thats what happened when the Glaziers hired Gruden cmon. �We gave up 2 first rounds picks combined with cap hell from our boy MCKAY, what did you really expect. �With the lack of talent he sure did a good job building an offensive line, secondary, and linebackers. �If winning 3 division titles, 1 world championship, and taking a team that was over the cap to 60 million under the cap is a setback you obviously have no clue. �Did he make his mistakes yes, but he did not setback the franchise...thats what happened when we hired the new regime

Since I know you became a Bucs fan in 2002, I will break it down to you. Those draft picks and that cap hell were 4 years ago. Top 5 picks, 2nd round busts, 3rd round nobodies. Charlie Garner, trading for Brian Griese AND Jake Plummer, keeping Bill Muir and Paul Hackett. All of those fall on the regime that just left not to mention a 4 game slide to end the season. You are grasping at straws but you are only showing you know zero about the NFL. IF Raheem/Dominik fail then they will suffer the same fate that Gru/Allen and the guys before you became a fan Dungy/McKay suffered.

Been a fan since '97 bro...nice try though!  You know post count doesn't mean everything!

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#40 : April 19, 2009, 12:19:41 AM

If we get a QB other than Lefty/McCLOWN...i will update my prediction until then 5-11 max

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#41 : April 19, 2009, 12:20:07 AM

Thats what happened when the Glaziers hired Gruden cmon. �We gave up 2 first rounds picks combined with cap hell from our boy MCKAY, what did you really expect. �With the lack of talent he sure did a good job building an offensive line, secondary, and linebackers. �If winning 3 division titles, 1 world championship, and taking a team that was over the cap to 60 million under the cap is a setback you obviously have no clue. �Did he make his mistakes yes, but he did not setback the franchise...thats what happened when we hired the new regime

Been a fan since '97 bro...nice try though! �You know post count doesn't mean everything!

I doubt it.. but either way even if you are a new uniform fan you have NO idea what losing and bad teams look like. This team isn't anywhere near those.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#42 : April 19, 2009, 12:22:23 AM

Love the childish name calling too. Mcclown, cute

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#43 : April 19, 2009, 12:22:49 AM

Lol...new uniform fan!  I forgot if you haven't been with the team since 76 your not a fan.  If you only knew...

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#44 : April 19, 2009, 12:25:06 AM

Whats your pre-draft predition, because if we don't trade our pick for a proven QB its not going to make a big difference in regards to wins or losses in his first year.

Bring back GRUDEN!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THE DREAM « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools