Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: $31 Buc's tickets? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#30 : February 02, 2007, 09:57:23 PM

I know HDE. We've talked about it before. Im with the "itchy itchy new port richey" crew LOL. I just change names on here a lot

i remember now. All these name changes have thrown me off a bit. Didn't hear much of the new port richey crew this year.

#31 : February 02, 2007, 10:02:33 PM

Wow, can you see from up there without binoculars? I'm close enough I don't have to read Chucky's lips!

I've sat all over that stadium and aside from club seating, i prefer the 300 level best. I used to sit in 107, row b. Hated it. In the upper level, you see plays develop as opposed to sitting lower or in the endzone where you can't tell if a play went for 3 yds or 13.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#32 : February 02, 2007, 10:07:21 PM

aren't those for the "no alcohol" section?

Section 319 and section 344 are the so called family sections and are non alcohol seating. Haven't seen it enforced in years though. I sit in section 318.

For the record, season tickets are so worth it. Watching the Eagles fans walk out of Ray Jay after Matt Bryants 62 yarder was priceless.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#33 : February 02, 2007, 10:47:58 PM

It is kinda nervy raising prices after we go 4-12.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#34 : February 02, 2007, 10:58:20 PM

It is kinda nervy raising prices after we go 4-12.

Every team does it.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#35 : February 02, 2007, 11:42:37 PM

I've sat all over that stadium and aside from club seating, i prefer the 300 level best. I used to sit in 107, row b. Hated it. In the upper level, you see plays develop as opposed to sitting lower or in the endzone where you can't tell if a play went for 3 yds or 13.

Row B is too close to the field when you are on the end zone like that.   If you were 10 rows up, you'd have liked it better.    Although you damn sure have a great view of the cheerleaders from row B!    I sit close to the field as well and **CENSORED**ed about it for 2 years because I was used to sitting up higher and watching plays develop.   I almost switched seats and moved up to the 3rd level that first couple of years in rjs.   I tried out the 3rd level and club level a couple of games to do a comparison and decided to stay where I was.   Now I think it's more fun to sit close to the field.   I have fun yelling things to the players where they can actually hear me, checking out the cheerleaders, and it just seems like more of an all around experience when you are down close to the field.   I will say that the jumbo tron caters to the nose bleed seats though.   All views are close ups that I can get from my seats.   They rarely pan out and show the plays develop on the jumbotron, so the only way to see that is if you are up in the higher seats.    Now that I've gotten used to sitting low, I'd never want to sit up high again if I had the choice.

#36 : February 02, 2007, 11:45:14 PM

Where in the heck are those seats? 

There are four of them:  One to Karen's right, one to her left, the one behind her and the one in front.   ;)

#37 : February 02, 2007, 11:55:22 PM

Zing.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#38 : February 03, 2007, 12:18:00 AM

Where in the heck are those seats? 

There are four of them: One to Karen's right, one to her left, the one behind her and the one in front. ;)
No, MJS, my tix cost alot more than those.

#39 : February 03, 2007, 01:54:34 AM

i sit in the very top row and we love them. you can stand all game and the view is a lot better than you would think

#40 : February 03, 2007, 06:09:18 AM

This is the deal..
When the stadium deal first became official there was a first wave of seat deposits due in by X date.
Those season tick holders that put in deposit by that deadline have a "grandfathered" acct that gets a discount on season ticks.

In my case I have had season ticks 18 yrs & I pay only 42 ( new price ) on my ticks in section 121 !
I added 2 ticks at a later time & those cost like 56 because they were not in that 1st wave of seat deposits.

I just got my new invoice Fri.

Pete

I was part of the intial deposit ,when it wasn't even sure if the team was to stay in Tampa.....I always suspected that was why my tix's were cheaper than those around me but was too afraid to ask them or the Bucs

#2Linebacker32

Starter

#41 : February 03, 2007, 09:12:19 AM

Wow, can you see from up there without binoculars? I'm close enough I don't have to read Chucky's lips!

Now that is true. I sit right in front of the Pirate Ship and i cant tell if a play goes 1 yeard or 10 from that view it all looks the same. I would like to have a seat where i can see everything happening also but its just so cool siitting in the end zone seats.. In Raymond james every seat is pretty good even the upper lvl seats because it put you right over the action opposed to some other other stadiums where the upper lvl seats puts yoou way higher and futher back. so the player look like ants on the field.. Ray J was desinged perfectly for everyone to see the game. Same way the The Forum was built or Ice Palace.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: $31 Buc's tickets? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools