Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I dunno guys « previous next »
Page: 1

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

: April 26, 2009, 08:06:06 AM

Have you considered starting your own psychic network?

DougTheGreat

Starter

#1 : April 26, 2009, 08:03:52 AM

BSpikes, you wouldn't mind private messaging me some lottery numbers would you? Please?

SwarmingDefense

Pro Bowler
#2 : April 26, 2009, 08:02:02 AM

I am not a GM or claim to be one but I like to just call a spade a spade when I see it

2005- I was one of the people who said Cadillac Willams couldnt hold up to the NFL hell he couldnt handle college football....here he is 2009 two blown knees later

Adrian Peterson didn't hold up in college.. he seems to be fine in the NFL. I guess freak injuries just happen.

#3 : April 26, 2009, 08:01:48 AM

WHy in the world are you NOT a GM of a NFL franchise? You have incredible skills at scouting talent.

I dont think I was the only person who felt that way about those players at that time...and about Freeman now

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#4 : April 26, 2009, 07:50:46 AM

WHy in the world are you NOT a GM of a NFL franchise? You have incredible skills at scouting talent.

#5 : April 26, 2009, 07:47:50 AM

I am not a GM or claim to be one but I like to just call a spade a spade when I see it

2005- I was one of the people who said Cadillac Willams couldnt hold up to the NFL hell he couldnt handle college football....here he is 2009 two blown knees later

2007- I was one that said Gaines Adams wouldnt be the pass rushing monster everyone thinks he was supposed to be...2009 people are starting to label him a bust

2008- I said stay away from Mike Jenkins take Cason or any of the other corners out there...we took Talib and he has done great so far

I dont think many anticipated Davin Joseph in 2007

But guys I am telling you Freeman is not gonna be a elite NFL QB...hell he wasnt even an elite Big 12 QB. Raheem really stuck his neck out for this guy. Hopefully for him it doesnt cost him his job

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#6 : April 26, 2009, 08:50:29 AM

2007- I was one that said Gaines Adams wouldnt be the pass rushing monster everyone thinks he was supposed to be...2009 people are starting to label him a bust

2008- I said stay away from Mike Jenkins take Cason or any of the other corners out there...we took Talib and he has done great so far

I dont think many anticipated Davin Joseph in 2007

But guys I am telling you Freeman is not gonna be a elite NFL QB...hell he wasnt even an elite Big 12 QB. Raheem really stuck his neck out for this guy. Hopefully for him it doesnt cost him his job

What did you think about Mario Manningham?

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I dunno guys « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools