Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lets talk Buc ball « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

tampabayfan

Pro Bowler

: February 02, 2007, 03:05:59 PM

This is suppose to be the year we finally go on an uphill journey.  What will it take for this to happen?  Who do we need to draft and who do we need to pick up in free agency that fits this team?  We have cap space and we will have a full draft. The McKay days are officially overwith.  Can't use the cap issue anymore to justify losing.

Garcia?  Leftwich?

Will Boston end up starting in Clayton's spot this year?

No board garbage--lets talk football.

Ironphister

Second String

#1 : February 02, 2007, 03:14:18 PM

quit talking about the other board you dyck!!

tampabayfan

Pro Bowler

#2 : February 02, 2007, 03:14:54 PM

football discussion only

#3 : February 02, 2007, 03:15:25 PM

LMFAO @ PHIST

Stovall > Boston > Clayton

Ironphister

Second String

#4 : February 02, 2007, 03:16:37 PM

seriously tbf, enough is enough with your constant referencing of those that shall go unnamed.

i've had it up to here cupcake.  cut the crap you rodeo hog wrestler.

tampabayfan

Pro Bowler

#5 : February 02, 2007, 03:16:58 PM

Stovall isnt going to start.  The way Clayton played last year, he might be an improvement, but I see him in the 3rd sport.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#6 : February 02, 2007, 03:20:08 PM

We need Nate Clements, trade Simeon as per what SR/JF said (my dream scenario), grab a certain DE from Cincy, draft Joe Thomas, and sign Plummer/Carr/Garcia/Brunell in an effort to bolster the QB depth chart.  Rattay/Grads/Simms/FA...

Get Clayton to sign another contract to Gruden saying he promises to improve (LMAO!), fire Muir, resign White, re-up Flip Buchanon, and hire an OC.

#7 : February 02, 2007, 03:20:21 PM

Are you Nostradamus saying Stovall isn't going to start? He started the last two games, no?

Ironphister

Second String

#8 : February 02, 2007, 03:22:01 PM

that's it trailer pig - i've had enough of your horseshidt.  if all you wanna do is talk about the keyboard orgie at the house of posting miscreants then i'm done.  I'M DONE!

you and your "let's talk football" - what's that?  code for meet me in the free stall barn?  what does it take for you and Mike Hunt to get a room?  I'm buyin'!!!

everytime i freakin' turn around...  it's getting old Stella.

#9 : February 02, 2007, 03:23:23 PM

LOL, Phist > this thread.

tampabayfan

Pro Bowler

#10 : February 02, 2007, 03:24:14 PM

Trade Rice?  I havent heard the being mentioned before--I like it. Doesnt that also mean some team has to take on his hefty contract? He is in his last year of his conract so if we just outright cut him that it wouldnt be a big cap hit?

I'm not into the Plummer or Brunell idea.  Carr wouldnt be bad but I only see him as a slight upgrade of what we have now.  I think our best bet is Garcia.  he understand the WCO offense and with his experience help both Simms and Gradkowski develop.

I think Clayton will still be in the rotation but I expect us to bring in another wr (other than Boston) to compete for the 2nd slot.  Maybe draft or FA.

Tool Alert

Practice Squad

#11 : February 02, 2007, 03:25:55 PM

Blah Blah Blah.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#12 : February 02, 2007, 03:26:23 PM

Trade Rice?  I havent heard the being mentioned before--I like it. Doesnt that also mean some team has to take on his hefty contract? He is in his last year of his conract so if we just outright cut him that it wouldnt be a big cap hit?

I'm not into the Plummer or Brunell idea.  Carr wouldnt be bad but I only see him as a slight upgrade of what we have now.  I think our best bet is Garcia.  he understand the WCO offense and with his experience help both Simms and Gradkowski develop.

I think Clayton will still be in the rotation but I expect us to bring in another wr (other than Boston) to compete for the 2nd slot.  Maybe draft or FA.
Who is to say that Stove can't beat out Clayton?  Stove has better hands, and is bigger.  And probably just as fast/quick as Clayton is.  

Move Clayton to safety.  He would love it. ::)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#13 : February 02, 2007, 03:26:48 PM

The tools are coming out of the shed, it seems...(tool alert, and Mike Hunt)

Ironphister

Second String

#14 : February 02, 2007, 03:27:48 PM

Oh just go F yourself - i mean it.  this is a disgrace.  you should be banned for your constant harping on the place with no name.  How do you look yourself in the mirror?  What do you see Betty?  Huh?  Ya Happy?

you and mr. hunt are perfect for each other - couple of pleather wearin' dollar menuairres.

lemme guess - you still have your "Charter Member of TBBBBBBBBB" certificate hangin' in your work cubicle?  just perfect.  you sicken me.

talk football or go away troll.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lets talk Buc ball « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools