Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lets talk Buc ball « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

tampabayfan

Pro Bowler

#45 : February 03, 2007, 12:10:07 PM

Boston may have been brought in to a be a camp body, but what Gruden does with him and where he ends up on the final roster is anyone's guess. I will take anyone right now that will help the team win. I honestly think it was a move to motivate Clayton into getting back his rookie form. Teach him that he needs to earn his job it isnt going to be handed to him because he was good 2 years ago.  Its all about what you did for me lately in the NFL.  Lately Clayton hasnt been cutting it.

#46 : February 03, 2007, 12:22:07 PM

I think last year they were trying to motivate Clayton, this year they're trying to replace him. He'd better get it together, pronto.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#47 : February 03, 2007, 12:29:51 PM

What are the numbers that safeties are allowed to wear?  Will Clayton be able to still keep his number if he starts at safety, and they occasionally use him as a wideout (think Troy Brown). :P

#48 : February 03, 2007, 01:15:32 PM

That wouldn't be an awful idea actually, if he could do it that is.....
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lets talk Buc ball « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools