Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Here's something for ya'll to read... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

« #15 : February 03, 2007, 01:05:26 PM »

I'd be 'aight with that...I love the Wolfe and McClain picks.

« #16 : February 03, 2007, 01:06:00 PM »

Boid, you must be a very sad individual.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #17 : February 03, 2007, 01:06:41 PM »

Okoye with the first is a no-no.  

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #18 : February 03, 2007, 01:08:22 PM »

I am.  I have to deal with parasites from the TBBBB coming here and ruining the place.  Doesn't that make you sad, Mikey?

You should change your screen name to: 
Wile E. Coyote
GENIUS

« #19 : February 03, 2007, 01:09:01 PM »

LOL....oh Boid.

« #20 : February 03, 2007, 01:09:47 PM »

I am. I have to deal with parasites from the TBBBB coming here and ruining the place. Doesn't that make you sad, Mikey?

Nope, what does make me sad is that you let people from the TBBBB get under your skin.

psymun

Starter
« #21 : February 03, 2007, 01:12:24 PM »

Well you can't get him in the 2nd round...

And if you wait too long... He won't be there...

There are a LOT of teams that are in LOVE with him... So I gave us the best chance at a shot at him for the best value. If it were just the 7th pick it wouldn't be good value, but seeing as how we would get the 7th and the 39th... It'd work out well...

bucnut

Hall of Famer
« #22 : February 03, 2007, 01:13:18 PM »

Oh great, another thread turning to trash...if you can't add something relevant to a thread that was so well thought out, just don't post.  This is getting ridiculous.

NFC South BBS  Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #23 : February 03, 2007, 01:14:34 PM »

I am. I have to deal with parasites from the TBBBB coming here and ruining the place. Doesn't that make you sad, Mikey?

Nope, what does make me sad is that you let people from the TBBBB get under your skin.
Glad to see you care so much.  Now go get your shine box.

You see, this is a nice message board, designed to be kept that way.  While you morons from the TBBBB think it is a riot to come here and start trouble (what?  Board envy?), I think it sucks.  But I could care less what the people from TBBBB think, their opinions are biased, regurgitated hate-spewage that defies logic.  Go back and be herded by PMS and kronicdiarhea.  It is obvious that your board meanderings are more on par with that dump anyway.

Okay Mikey, time to go away, alright?  Sorry I make you sad.

Oh, and I still think Okoye with the first pick is way off base, the man had a nice senior bowl, it does not make him a guy worth that risk, IMO.  I would rather the Buc gamble on Gaines Adams if they are going to be without Calvin or Thomas...

tampabayfan

Pro Bowler

« #24 : February 03, 2007, 01:15:35 PM »

what the hell where people post have to do with anything? I'm here to see if you all can talk football or do you just claim to talk better football.  So far you are proving my right that you all are no different than the TBBBB, just less people. Seems to be the productive threads the ones where people are bashing the TBBBB.  Seems like this what you guys like to talk about.  Then PR posters go to the TBBBB to cause trouble, get banned and then **CENSORED** how horrible the place is because they got banned. So which is it do you all want to talk football or just **CENSORED** about the TBBBB?

« #25 : February 03, 2007, 01:16:16 PM »

what the hell where people post have to do with anything? I'm here to see if you all can talk football or do you just claim to talk better football.  So far you are proving my right that you all are no different than the TBBBB, just less people. Seems to be the productive threads the ones where people are bashing the TBBBB.  Seems like this what you guys like to talk about.  Then PR posters go to the TBBBB to cause trouble, get banned and then dog how horrible the place is because they got banned. So which is it do you all want to talk football or just dog about the TBBBB?
You're over your head on this one.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #26 : February 03, 2007, 01:17:14 PM »

I am banned from there?  Nope, I am not.

And yeah Rigo, I think the Wolfe pick might be a Darren Sproles type of acquisition.  He has special teams written all over him.  

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #27 : February 03, 2007, 01:19:09 PM »

Especially if we are passing on Thomas.  It wasn't clear if that was indeed the case.  I would like to see at least one OT or Center drafted.  Beekman is a nice G prospect(although on the short side) but I wouldn't rely on him being a full-time starter at C unless the coaching staff really got the sense he could play it at the Senior Bowl.  I just don't think he has the athleticism to do so.

« #28 : February 03, 2007, 01:20:18 PM »

Glad to see you care so much.  Now go get your shine box.

You see, this is a nice message board, designed to be kept that way.  While you morons from the TBBBB think it is a riot to come here and start trouble (what?  Board envy?), I think it sucks.  But I could care less what the people from TBBBB think, their opinions are biased, regurgitated hate-spewage that defies logic.  Go back and be herded by PMS and kronicdiarhea.  It is obvious that your board meanderings are more on par with that dump anyway.

Okay Mikey, time to go away, alright?  Sorry I make you sad.

Cry more please. And btw, psymun, sorry for hijacking your thread.

« #29 : February 03, 2007, 01:21:55 PM »

I am banned from there?  Nope, I am not.

And yeah Rigo, I think the Wolfe pick might be a Darren Sproles type of acquisition.  He has special teams written all over him.  
Son of a.....check your pm

And exactly.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Here's something for ya'll to read... « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools