Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Moss to Packers??????? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

catch2355

Practice Squad

#15 : February 03, 2007, 08:28:37 PM

who said it wasn't

nice one

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#16 : February 03, 2007, 08:32:48 PM

;)

#17 : February 04, 2007, 01:10:01 PM

Randy Moss could help the Bucs anemic passing attack alot.

no doubt.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#18 : February 04, 2007, 02:16:38 PM

I'd give up the high second for him.  I know that's a lot but this guy is one of the best WR's to ever play when he's motivated.  It's a risk, but if it works out there's not another person on the planet that can do what he can do.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#19 : February 04, 2007, 03:14:41 PM

I'd give up the high second for him. I know that's a lot but this guy is one of the best WR's to ever play when he's motivated. It's a risk, but if it works out there's not another person on the planet that can do what he can do.

and what if he isn't motivated, what if all the weed this clown smokes has used up all the motivation it takes to be a top notch WR in the NFL?

then we are stuck with a malcontented loser who's only mission is to collect his paycheck.

pass...

this guy has shown nothing the past 2 seasons to think he is still one of the best in the NFL...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#20 : February 04, 2007, 03:25:14 PM

I'd put Moss into the lineup, but I fear that he and Gruden would not mesh that well.  Gruden is a guy who snipes, yells, and dogs.  He pushes players that way.  I am not sure if that is the best thing to do, it is akin to challenging a guys manhood.  And Moss has to have an EGO the size of Rushmore, and he would not take Grudens jawing with as much aplomb as Gruden would like...

Moss has talent in boatload quantities.  He has toned his act down a bit.  I don;t blame him for being upset with his situation in Oaktown.  He has a third string HC, a malcontent penis for a #2 partner, the QBs suck rocks, the O-line is worse than the Bucs, and the owner is The Emperor, minus the Dark Side Force.  I truly think Moss does not want to be a part of Oaktown, I think he did indeed mail in some games, but I think if he is winning, and more importantly, catching passes that are catchable, he is top 2 in the NFL.

Watching him streak downfield (with his jersey on...) is like watching a deer run.  He is a playmaker of the top order.  Can you imagine Moss as a Colt?  It would be nasty.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#21 : February 04, 2007, 03:58:50 PM

I'd give up the high second for him. I know that's a lot but this guy is one of the best WR's to ever play when he's motivated. It's a risk, but if it works out there's not another person on the planet that can do what he can do.

and what if he isn't motivated, what if all the weed this clown smokes has used up all the motivation it takes to be a top notch WR in the NFL?

then we are stuck with a malcontented loser who's only mission is to collect his paycheck.

pass...

this guy has shown nothing the past 2 seasons to think he is still one of the best in the NFL...

That's why I said it's a risk.  The reward if it works is too good to pass up on in my opinion.

nick77777

Pro Bowler

#22 : February 04, 2007, 08:28:08 PM

I really wouldn't be to sure he is headed to the Packers, Look for the bucs to make a major play for his services and try to hand out our third round pick for him.  and Brett hasn't said a word about moss, he has said he wants a play maker at wide reciever, and people in the media ASSume that since randy is on the trading block that he is the wide reciever that brett is talking about.

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#23 : February 05, 2007, 02:09:38 AM

Favre and Moss .....thats scary.....sounds like favre  will break that td record in the 1st 2 games and GB would have a shot at the SB.....THATS HOW DYNAMIC THIS PAIRING WOULD BE....all that talk of Favre being washed up would vanish pronto.

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#24 : February 05, 2007, 11:35:36 AM

we get moss, we don't need calvin johnson, giving us way more flexibility at the top of the draft...randy is the product of some apathetic locker rooms and sub-par coaches in MIN & OAK...despite the headaches he produced under a decent coach in denny green.  put him in a locker room like ours where everybody busts their butts and works for the coaches no matter the circumstance, and i think you see a better randy....

i don't think he's a cancer, just very impressionable....if you surround him with positivity and hard work, i think you'll see the same out of him...galloway would be a good influence on him, a la cris carter, and you don't need to be a spring chicken to produce in a gruden offense....

Ironphister

Second String

#25 : February 05, 2007, 01:20:47 PM

i'd love to have Moss - i'd be a front running fan if he did good, and he would make for much more fun player railing.  then we could get off of each other about alstott and quarles...

BucLord

Starter

#26 : February 05, 2007, 01:21:22 PM

Candy Moss? No thanks. That dudes a one trick pony, he whined and complained because the Raiders implemented routes for him to the inside and he cried and whined. The guy blocks like crap, wont go over the middle to take a hit, and when things dont go his way he wants to take his ball home and cry instead of stepping up to the plate to be a leader and helping his team mates even through troubled times. Randy expects a whole team to drop what its doing and change the game plan around him. When he wins, he's all over the media, when he loses he goes into hiding and tosses out negative stuff to the media. Screw him. We dont have a QB that can hit him deep ball anyways. He'd cry and whine here just like he did in Oakland. Candy Moss's only plays when he wants to play, he said it himself. But lets not stop now by God, lets go get him.. We are on a roll, might as well add him to the other many,many FA's that Gruden brought here that went on to have great years, Tim Brown, Charlie Garner, Todd Stuessie, Tony Fonoti, Frank Middleton, Ricky Dudley, Doug Jolley etc...

By all means... Why stop now?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

nick77777

Pro Bowler

#27 : February 05, 2007, 08:48:13 PM

Oh dear god how many years ago was that saying, hes matured alot since then. Plus when you say we dont have a qb who could hit him deep.......right.......That qb could hit edell shepard deep, and galloway deep, but your right man we are doomed. we dont have a Qb who can throw longer then 10 yrds do we? oh No we are back in the brad Johnson age...... Come on man if your gonna write something atleast have some details to it and make it seem like you actually did some research. 

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#28 : February 05, 2007, 09:01:09 PM

What?!  We don't have someone that can throw deep?!  Simms does alot of things wrong, and he does alot of things right.  But there is one thing he is great at, and that is the deep ball.  Simms throws one of the best deep balls in the league.  Without a doubt.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#29 : February 05, 2007, 09:03:21 PM

Randy Moss could help the Bucs anemic passing attack alot.
  I thought he was a wide reciever.  Bucs issue is at qb last time I checked. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Moss to Packers??????? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools