Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A little help - Please « previous next »
Page: 1

original

Pro Bowler

: May 02, 2009, 10:54:41 PM

I am planning a little vacation in Tampa.  The wife and I are going to take the kids to the Lowry Park zoo and are looking at staying at the Saddlebrook resort in Wesley Chapel.  Are there any concerns about either of these?  Any other suggestions?  My girls are 4 and 1&1/2.  Thanks for any advice.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : May 02, 2009, 11:57:23 PM

http://www.lowryparkzoo.com/index.html

I'm sure you've visted the Lowry Park Zoo site.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#2 : May 03, 2009, 12:35:10 AM

Both are great.   Load them up with sun screen for the zoo.  May want to take them to the Aquarium while you are here as well.  Make sure they have on bathing suits.  Both the zoo and aquarium have water play areas for the little ones.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#3 : May 03, 2009, 05:44:36 AM

NO trip is complete to Tampa without a visit to the Columbia Restuarant.  Make sure to ask to be seated in the area where the dancers will be; kids love it.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#4 : May 03, 2009, 11:49:08 AM

Not sure the Columbia is a must see destination with 4 and 1 1/2 year olds, but if you do good luck.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A little help - Please « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools