Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Happy Mothers Day! « previous next »
Page: 1

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

: May 10, 2009, 02:09:04 PM

No need to post back to this I just want to say Happy Mothers Day to my mom and that I love you lots

-Love
JJ11

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#1 : May 10, 2009, 10:17:49 PM

Does your Mom read this board?

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#2 : May 11, 2009, 12:09:15 AM

We spent the whole day with my mom who is terminally ill with cancer and getting worse everyday, because this is more than likely her last Mother's Day.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#3 : May 11, 2009, 11:50:37 PM

We spent the whole day with my mom who is terminally ill with cancer and getting worse everyday, because this is more than likely her last Mother's Day.

So sorry to hear. Hope she's comfortable.

Yeah at this point all they can do is supply her with tons of pain meds to make her feel comfortable, and doctors are saying her window is about 4 or 5 months before the cancer completely takes over.

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#4 : May 11, 2009, 03:00:21 PM

Does your Mom read this board?
Sometimes.

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#5 : May 11, 2009, 03:30:13 PM

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#6 : May 12, 2009, 01:08:10 PM

Yeah at this point all they can do is supply her with tons of pain meds to make her feel comfortable, and doctors are saying her window is about 4 or 5 months before the cancer completely takes over.

you and yours are in my prayers man...

cancer is a b-i-t-c-h, is there anyone out there who hasn't been touched by it...

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Happy Mothers Day! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools