Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Congrats to Tony!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#105 : February 05, 2007, 09:20:32 PM

NEVER AGAIN!
FINALLY an end with those stupid comments on "not winning the big one" for Tony Dungy and Peyton Manning.
Maybe one day sportswriters and fans will understand how hard it is to win the Super Bowl and not diminish those who have come close.
Hats off to the Colts! And with EIGHT STRAIGHT playoff appearances topped off by a Super Bowl win you BET Tony Dungy is an eventual HOF candidate.
And yes, to those who need brain food, I think Jon Gruden is the right coach for us now and has a great future in Tampa Bay.
 Yep - could not have written it better myself.

I did not like it when Tony was fired in TB, and stated so then.  His career is now full circle plus, all the best to him.  

I don't see either the how or why folks bring up Jon Gruden in the celebration for Tony and his Colts, but I am hoping you r right on that point as well Garv.  We will see how both FA money and a good draft opportunity are used to get the product on the field performing next year.  

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#106 : February 05, 2007, 10:11:04 PM

Back already?

I always thought I was the King of the One-Liners around here, but have taken it to a whole new level, Queen of the One-Worders. Checking your post history is rather interesting, post after post of worthless one and two word replies. Never has one posters contributed so little with so many posts. :P
Of course some just babble on & on with no point & offend alot of people on the way. I would ceck your post history, but I have a life!

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#107 : February 06, 2007, 08:40:57 AM

*click*

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Congrats to Tony!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools