Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Congrats to Tony!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #15 : February 04, 2007, 10:18:57 PM »

As I said, I had a hard time feeling bad when those guys (Tony & Manning) won. But I couldn't
help but cringe the "Christian Way" was brought up. Again. Oh Lord!

Oh well. Congrats. The Lord hates Grossman and the Bears today.

The Lord bet on the Colts.

Tony needed to grab that trophy and thrust it in the air! The Lord would
have wanted it that way. Just like Mike Keenan did in 1994.

« #16 : February 04, 2007, 10:20:20 PM »

Joe I'm confused....the Tampa media has me thinking Dungy = Lord....what gives?

« #17 : February 04, 2007, 10:41:51 PM »

Jamie is smiling now.

Who cares  ???  The little slimeball took the cowards way out and disgraced his father.   [banghead]

Tonight is about celebrating the fine career of one of the nicest guys in professional sport.

Congrats coach Dungy, you carry yourself through life with class and dignity, you earned it, enjoy it. CONGRATS.  ;D

catch2355

Practice Squad

« #18 : February 04, 2007, 10:42:55 PM »

Jamie is smiling now.

Who cares ??? The little slimeball took the cowards way out and disgraced his father. [banghead]

Tonight is about celebrating the fine career of one of the nicest guys in professional sport.

Congrats coach Dungy, you carry yourself through life with class and dignity, you earned it, enjoy it. CONGRATS. ;D

wow tonite ive really realized how heartless some ppl are

« #19 : February 04, 2007, 10:43:24 PM »

Jamie is smiling now.

Who cares ??? The little slimeball took the cowards way out and disgraced his father. [banghead]

Congrats coach Dungy, you carry yourself through life with class and dignity, you earned it, enjoy it. CONGRATS. ;D
Damn, I'm glad someone had the balls to say it.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

« #20 : February 04, 2007, 10:44:00 PM »

Congratulations the Colts team. Dungy and Manning worked hard to get there.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

« #21 : February 04, 2007, 10:44:05 PM »

screw dungy.

get over it.

he dont coach here.

why didnt you root for lovie???

because your bandwagon ass wanted to root for winner...youre a flagwaver.

« #22 : February 04, 2007, 10:44:18 PM »

Jamie is smiling now.

I really don't give a #### about a person if they commit suicide, life = the most precious gift, taking your own = the lowest form of death.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #23 : February 04, 2007, 10:46:04 PM »

Jamie is smiling now.

You know, I take back saying welcome back. Would you say that to Tony?  That is a disgusting, horrible, vicious thing to say.  It's called mental illness for a reason. You are a poor excuse for a man.

« #24 : February 04, 2007, 10:49:32 PM »

Mental illness...is this proven? Depression =/= mental illness, I myself was depressed, found God, came back to normal....that's not uncurable if one looks within his soul.

« #25 : February 04, 2007, 10:49:53 PM »

Jamie is smiling now.

Quite the opposite my friend.  My heart bleeds for coach Dungy, but I have zero respect or feelings for a selfish little punk that throws his valuable life away like that.

« #26 : February 04, 2007, 10:50:38 PM »

Jamie is smiling now.

Quite the opposite my friend.  My heart bleeds for coach Dungy, but I have zero respect or feelings for a selfish little punk that throws his valuable life away like that.
Suicide of any kind really shows the lack of respect for life and all human beings who have died un-manually over the years.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

« #27 : February 04, 2007, 10:51:38 PM »

suicide is a cowards way out.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #28 : February 04, 2007, 10:54:04 PM »

Some people are not capable of seeing the way out.  That does not condemn them as horrible beings for all time.  Desperation can be a b-i-t-c-h.  Have you experienced this in your family?  I have.

« #29 : February 04, 2007, 10:55:49 PM »

Some people are not capable of seeing the way out.  That does not condemn them as horrible beings for all tome.  Desparation can be a dog.  Have you experienced this in your family?  I have.
I've experienced it in my own life, all I could think about was death and meaningless life, I picked up a bible and found my own ways with Jesus, never thought of suicide or harming myself however. My only desperate thing was finding God or finding that humans weren't as special as we'd think.
  Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Congrats to Tony!! « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools