Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Congrats to Tony!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#30 : February 04, 2007, 10:57:28 PM

Some people are not capable of seeing the way out. That does not condemn them as horrible beings for all tome. Desparation can be a dog. Have you experienced this in your family? I have.
I've experienced it in my own life, all I could think about was death and meaningless life, I picked up a bible and found my own ways with Jesus, never thought of suicide or harming myself however. My only desperate thing was finding God or finding that humans weren't as special as we'd think.
It's a little different, RJ, when someone in your family does commit suicide.

#31 : February 04, 2007, 10:58:49 PM

Some people are not capable of seeing the way out.  That does not condemn them as horrible beings for all tome.  Desparation can be a dog.  Have you experienced this in your family?  I have.

Whatever Karen.........you would be surprised what others have been through.  

#32 : February 04, 2007, 10:59:54 PM

Fine, but again you must understand both sides of this fence...I get it, death is a hard thing to accept, though taking one's own life is di**CENSORED**able to myself, especially considering I'd do many things to get just another day with the ones I've lost to cancer.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#33 : February 04, 2007, 11:00:46 PM

i've had people in my own family attempt suicide, i've told them the exact same thing...you're a coward if you take that route.

stop your bleeding heart crap.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#34 : February 04, 2007, 11:04:36 PM

Some people are not capable of seeing the way out.  That does not condemn them as horrible beings for all time.  Desperation can be a b-i-t-c-h.  Have you experienced this in your family?  I have.
If I had to live with you as a relative, I'd off myself too.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#35 : February 04, 2007, 11:05:05 PM

Ohhh....and congrats TD.

#36 : February 04, 2007, 11:06:16 PM

That does not condemn them as horrible beings for all time.  

I totally agree with that ^ BUT what does the Bible say about suicide.

BTW Karen - when I was 19 I walked in on a friend that was hanging from electrical cables.  Had to try and get him down and resuscitate him by myself, then watch the pain and suffering his family when through.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#37 : February 04, 2007, 11:07:16 PM

Some people are not capable of seeing the way out. That does not condemn them as horrible beings for all time. Desperation can be a b-i-t-c-h. Have you experienced this in your family? I have.
Thanks, a wonderful thing to say.  I really should have thought of that when I was a child & my father died.

Garv

Hall of Famer
#38 : February 04, 2007, 11:08:09 PM

NEVER AGAIN!
FINALLY an end with those stupid comments on "not winning the big one" for Tony Dungy and Peyton Manning.
Maybe one day sportswriters and fans will understand how hard it is to win the Super Bowl and not diminish those who have come close.
Hats off to the Colts! And with EIGHT STRAIGHT playoff appearances topped off by a Super Bowl win you BET Tony Dungy is an eventual HOF candidate.
And yes, to those who need brain food, I think Jon Gruden is the right coach for us now and has a great future in Tampa Bay.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

#39 : February 04, 2007, 11:09:05 PM

And yes, to those who need brain food, I think Jon Gruden is the right coach for us now and has a great future in Tampa Bay.

Based on what?

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#40 : February 04, 2007, 11:09:33 PM

Some people are not capable of seeing the way out. That does not condemn them as horrible beings for all time. Desperation can be a b-i-t-c-h. Have you experienced this in your family? I have.
Thanks, a wonderful thing to say.  I really should have thought of that when I was a child & my father died.
Karen, with all the crap you have started on this board, and they way you tattle tail on everyone....there isn't anything you could possibly tell me that would make me feel sorry for you.

#41 : February 04, 2007, 11:10:53 PM

Why is everyone so harsh on Karen?

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#42 : February 04, 2007, 11:11:15 PM

Why is everyone so harsh on Karen?
Is this a serious question?

#43 : February 04, 2007, 11:11:53 PM

NEVER AGAIN!
FINALLY an end with those stupid comments on "not winning the big one" for Tony Dungy and Peyton Manning.
Maybe one day sportswriters and fans will understand how hard it is to win the Super Bowl and not diminish those who have come close.
Hats off to the Colts! And with EIGHT STRAIGHT playoff appearances topped off by a Super Bowl win you BET Tony Dungy is an eventual HOF candidate.

Right On !!!

Poor old Tony, best winning percentage of all active coaches, 8 years in the play-offs and now a SB.  If he is a loser 95% of the people in the NFL are bums.  LOL.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#44 : February 04, 2007, 11:12:04 PM

yah...cause walkin in on ur father is the type of junk you just throw out there on a message board.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Congrats to Tony!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools