Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lane Kiffen lmao « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 24

LFO

Hall of Famer

: May 16, 2009, 11:48:35 PM

Are you really that stupid?  The guy banned Tennessee recruiters from Pahokee feigning outrage over a factual statement about Pahokee and demands an apology from Tennessee.   You don't think it is the least bit su**CENSORED**ious considering he is a Gator Grad and also just removed the gator logo shortly after raising his mock horror and reaction to a Tenn recruiter's comment?

refreshing your memory from the beginning of the thread!

Posted by ESPN.com's Chris Low

The Pahokee High School campus is off limits to Tennessee coach Lane Kiffin and his assistants as far as school principal Ariel Alejo is concerned.

That is, until Kiffin comes to Pahokee personally and apologizes to school and community leaders for some of his not-so-flattering comments back in February concerning Pahokee.

He is a UF grad that suddenly got his panties in wad over Tennessee recruiters comments..  Dirty gator methodology still alive and well. 

Oh and thanks for once again proving who is your master!!!  I demand you respond!!!

You demand me huh?  Like I demanded you did earlier?  We can go back and forth on that all you want, but you do realize how stupid that is, right?

MANY High Schools ban coaches from coming for various reasons...it's nothing new.  Kiffin made his bed he has to lie in it.  He is going to learn that you can't go around pissing off coaches at schools and think they are going to welcome you back.  It doesn't work that way.  This is just you grasping at straws again to continue your long feud against UF for not letting your son in because he was too dumb. 

Now come right back GIRL!  I COMMAND YOU!

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#1 : May 12, 2009, 07:14:48 PM

Pahokee principal bans Kiffin, Vols' coaches

May 12, 2009 5:58 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's Chris Low

The Pahokee High School campus is off limits to Tennessee coach Lane Kiffin and his assistants as far as school principal Ariel Alejo is concerned.

That is, until Kiffin comes to Pahokee personally and apologizes to school and community leaders for some of his not-so-flattering comments back in February concerning Pahokee.

One of the Vols' assistants, Eddie Gran, was reportedly told by Alejo that no one from Tennessee is allowed on the high school grounds until Kiffin satisfies certain demands -- namely coming to Pahokee and apologizing publicly. Kiffin has already apologized to Pahokee coach Blaze Thompson, but Alejo wants him to take it a step further.

Among the things Kiffin was quoted as saying after prying Pahokee receiver Nu'Keese Richardson away from Florida on signing day was: "For those of you who haven't been to Pahokee, there ain't much going on. You take that hour drive up from South Florida, there ain't a gas station that works. Nobody's got enough money to even have shoes or a shirt on."

Those are incredibly stupid things to say about any community.

Kiffin also implied that officials at Pahokee High School would have somehow sabotaged Richardson's scholarship papers had Richardson's family not faxed the scholarship papers from another school.

Again, stupid.

Remember, too, that it's not the first time Kiffin has been accused of trashing a community or even an entire state. South Carolina signee Alshon Jeffery and his coach, Walter Wilson, both said Kiffin told Jeffery during an early-morning phone conversation on signing day that he would be pumping gas for the rest of his life like all the other players from the state of South Carolina if he signed with the Game**CENSORED**s.

Kiffin has steadfastly denied making those comments.

But back to the Pahokee situation. Alejo, who has not returned phone messages by ESPN.com, might have more at stake here than just Pahokee having its feelings hurt by Kiffin's ill-advised comments.

If you go to Alejo's bio page on the school's official Web site, his e-mail address is flanked by a Gators logo.

There's nothing quite like recruiting in the SEC.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#2 : May 12, 2009, 07:22:12 PM

You gator fans have to be amused with this guy this story makes me laugh. We are'nt even in summer yet. what else will this guy do to amuse us? post game press conference explaining the 70 Meyer just dropped on him.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#3 : May 12, 2009, 07:41:51 PM

He's doing exactly what he set out to do - put Tennessee in the newspapers - there's an old adage "no such thing as bad publicity..."

Now he just has to perform on the field.

lest anyone think I have allegiance to UT - I despise both the vols and the gators equally, rivaled only by my intense dislike of all things hurricane...

Incomparable sig by Incognito

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#4 : May 12, 2009, 07:54:29 PM

I dont wish any success upon the Kiffin family. Their dead to me.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#5 : May 12, 2009, 08:11:44 PM

Did he lie?

LFO

Hall of Famer

#6 : May 12, 2009, 08:26:53 PM

Did he lie?

Did he open his mouth?

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#7 : May 12, 2009, 08:40:49 PM

Sounds like he did lol

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#8 : May 12, 2009, 09:27:23 PM

Sounds like a pretty accurate description of Pahokee to me .....

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#9 : May 12, 2009, 11:24:21 PM

I dont know whats worse this or the Canes hate messages to Bryce Brown.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#10 : May 13, 2009, 07:06:54 AM

where do you read those at

Runole

Hall of Famer
#11 : May 13, 2009, 10:00:43 AM

Sounds like a pretty accurate description of Pahokee to me .....

have to agree..   Of course someone's feelings were hurt, and that certainly is a no no in our PC society. Painful truths are not permitted.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#12 : May 13, 2009, 07:28:00 PM

you could read Bryce Browns facebook. Every day he was laying into Canes fans. Basically told them to get a life. Or you could just read any Canes message board after they knew he wasnt going to UM

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#13 : May 13, 2009, 07:49:40 PM

I dont wish any success upon the Kiffin family. Their dead to me.

Nah. Not ALL of them. We knew Monty was going to leave us one day, and It probably lasted longer than it should've. I don't blame him for leaving, Lane needs all the help he can get. That's probably what Monty was thinking as well when he left.

Now, Lane....? He's a turd. If I was a college player I sure wouldn't want him as the coach of my team.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#14 : May 14, 2009, 09:27:57 AM

you could read Bryce Browns facebook. Every day he was laying into Canes fans. Basically told them to get a life. Or you could just read any Canes message board after they knew he wasnt going to UM

Lamar Miller     
Mike James

rather have a two headed monster then a big headed monster

Page: 1 2 3 ... 24
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lane Kiffen lmao « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools