Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the Bucs curse be lifted? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

« : February 04, 2007, 10:56:43 PM »

I always felt the Glazers would pay for treating Dungy as poorly as they did and making a deal with the devil himself to win a Lombardi.

The bad karma started with the missed extra point against Carolina and the collapse against God's coach himself.  Since that time this franchise has just not been right. 

I hope now the lean years are over and the football gods will leave the Bucs alone now that Dungy has won his Lombardi.

bucs1

Practice Squad
« #1 : February 04, 2007, 10:58:04 PM »

I could only hope so.

« #2 : February 04, 2007, 10:58:21 PM »

About damn time...and yes GruAllen will right this ship, we heading to the sunny times...hell Gru will probably be in his office in 4 hours ready for the free agency period. BUCS IN 2007 : WE MOVING ON UP

T

Hall of Famer

« #3 : February 04, 2007, 11:04:09 PM »

Can't get any worse can it? Dungy never had to deal with a horrible cap situation or a rash of injuries to key starters.

« #4 : February 04, 2007, 11:04:40 PM »

Can't get any worse can it? Dungy never had to deal with a horrible cap situation or a rash of injuries to key starters.
He got himself cannned at the right time....

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

« #5 : February 04, 2007, 11:07:54 PM »

In baseball you get curses for trading a player... or you get a curse for banning goats from the stadium.

But I never heard of getting a curse in football for firing a coach that couldn't get his team to score an offensive touchdown in 3 straight playoff games.

T

Hall of Famer

« #6 : February 04, 2007, 11:20:21 PM »

I guess in the NFL the "Nice Guy" curse is on the Bucs.Or the curse could be called "Arms folded while your offense goes 3 & out"

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

« #7 : February 04, 2007, 11:25:43 PM »

It was not that the Glazers fired Dungy but it was how they did it.  Reaching out to Parcells before the season was even over was classless.  For everything Dungy did for them they should have treated him with respect.

BucLord

Starter

« #8 : February 04, 2007, 11:26:43 PM »

This team has already taken a nose dive, We have crusty old defense, a crappy offense and a midget coach with an inflated ego

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

« #9 : February 04, 2007, 11:29:29 PM »

This team has already taken a nose dive, We have crusty old defense, a crappy offense and a midget coach with an inflated ego
And a stupid arse poster named BucLord.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
« #10 : February 04, 2007, 11:30:59 PM »

I always felt the Glazers would pay for treating Dungy as poorly as they did and making a deal with the devil himself to win a Lombardi.

The bad karma started with the missed extra point against Carolina and the collapse against God's coach himself. Since that time this franchise has just not been right.

I hope now the lean years are over and the football gods will leave the Bucs alone now that Dungy has won his Lombardi.
Oh geez this is the worst post of the year.

T

Hall of Famer

« #11 : February 04, 2007, 11:31:26 PM »

Can I nominate BucLord as the worst poster in the history of the PR Message boards?

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
« #12 : February 04, 2007, 11:33:14 PM »

It was not that the Glazers fired Dungy but it was how they did it. Reaching out to Parcells before the season was even over was classless. For everything Dungy did for them they should have treated him with respect.
Dungy's own players did him in.  They came up flat when Dungy's job was on the line.  Blame them.  If you me to be more specific, I think their names were Brooks, Sapp, Lynch, Alstott.....

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

« #13 : February 04, 2007, 11:35:10 PM »

Can I nominate BucLord as the worst poster in the history of the PR Message boards?

Its not easy to be the worst poester on PR.

tonyflash

Starter

« #14 : February 04, 2007, 11:35:20 PM »

They made him the head coach of an NFL team in 1996 and paid him millions of dollars over several years. I should be treated so poorly.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the Bucs curse be lifted? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools