Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SR ON FOX 13 MONDAY AT 12:20 p.m. TO DISCUSS DUNGY'S WIN « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

« #15 : February 05, 2007, 07:45:59 PM »

We have a connection to one of the coaches--who still lives here. 

A perfect illustration of how out of proportion this thing is. We have a connection to one of the coaches?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #16 : February 05, 2007, 07:47:02 PM »

I would just like the local Tampa community to stick with a team through thick and thin!! Is that too much to ask?
How are we not sticking with the Bucs?  Although Jon Gruden makes it really hard to give a rat's ass.

bucs1

Practice Squad
« #17 : February 05, 2007, 07:47:09 PM »

I would just like the local Tampa community to stick with a team through thick and thin!! Is that too much to ask?

No, that's not much to ask at all unless you are a casual fan.

« #18 : February 05, 2007, 07:47:15 PM »

No Karen. Actually red-neck hicks like you who call every damn sports radio show in town every day and spew your idiocy gives the rest of us a headache and robs us of intelligent sports talk radio.  Hence, the reason I hardly even listen anymore.

I heard you the other day call in to complain that the Bucs were trying out Andre Wadsworth and said it was a "waste of time."  I am glad that you think trying to find players through all means available in the offseason is a waste of time.  Maybe the Bucs should just bring 53 guys to camp and not cut anybody.  That would make football easier to understand for hillbillies like you.

I could care less who they try out and sign in the offseason as long as the 53 men possible are on the team on opening day.
I am most certainly not a hick or a hillbilly.  I'm glad for you that you don't think trying out a guy out of football for 6 yrs is a productive way to spend our time.  We disagree.  But it has nothing to do with why are the news shows not talking about the Bucs.  Because anything they might talk about is a total joke. The fact that this is how far they have to go to find anyone that wants to play here is a shame.
Okay that's unfair to the Bucs, we can't sign any real FAs right now, nor draft, all we can do is see if these guys have anything in them. Would you rather us just sign sure camp fodder than give Wadsworth / Smith / Boulware looks?

« #19 : February 05, 2007, 07:47:59 PM »

How are we not sticking with the Bucs?  Although Jon Gruden makes it really hard to give a rat's ass.
I love Gru, got us that ring / DVD / shirt / hat combo, and he's got that passion and fire.

« #20 : February 05, 2007, 07:48:35 PM »

A perfect illustration of how out of proportion this thing is. We have a connection to one of the coaches?

It's still real to some of us, DAMNIT!
::)

T

Hall of Famer

« #21 : February 05, 2007, 07:48:51 PM »

Look at their support, or lack of, the Rays, it's the biggest fairweather city in the south.

No, Miami is worse than Tampa. Tampa is gaining ground real quick though.

bucs1

Practice Squad
« #22 : February 05, 2007, 07:49:06 PM »

How are we not sticking with the Bucs? Although Jon Gruden makes it really hard to give a rat's ass.
I love Gru, got us that ring / DVD / shirt / hat combo, and he's got that passion and fire.

I couldn't have said it any better my self.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #23 : February 05, 2007, 07:49:47 PM »

Sorry, both.  Lovie was here, too, but doesn't live here.

bucs1

Practice Squad
« #24 : February 05, 2007, 07:51:26 PM »

No Karen. Actually red-neck hicks like you who call every damn sports radio show in town every day and spew your idiocy gives the rest of us a headache and robs us of intelligent sports talk radio.  Hence, the reason I hardly even listen anymore.

I heard you the other day call in to complain that the Bucs were trying out Andre Wadsworth and said it was a "waste of time."  I am glad that you think trying to find players through all means available in the offseason is a waste of time.  Maybe the Bucs should just bring 53 guys to camp and not cut anybody.  That would make football easier to understand for hillbillies like you.

I could care less who they try out and sign in the offseason as long as the 53 men possible are on the team on opening day.
I am most certainly not a hick or a hillbilly.  I'm glad for you that you don't think trying out a guy out of football for 6 yrs is a productive way to spend our time.  We disagree.  But it has nothing to do with why are the news shows not talking about the Bucs.  Because anything they might talk about is a total joke. The fact that this is how far they have to go to find anyone that wants to play here is a shame.

It wouldn't hurt to try them out.  Especially Peter Boulware.  I can easily see him making the team.

« #25 : February 05, 2007, 07:52:20 PM »

Shaun King lives here I believe...nobody eats his milk...at least he got his SB ring with us.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #26 : February 05, 2007, 07:53:25 PM »

If all you've got is passion & fire & nothing substantial, it gets old & you get burned.  Gruden was not kidding when he said  he's not real deep.

« #27 : February 05, 2007, 07:54:18 PM »

And Dungy wasn't completely one dimensional with his arm folding stoneface?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #28 : February 05, 2007, 07:55:19 PM »

Shaun King lives here I believe...nobody eats his milk...at least he got his SB ring with us.
Eats milk?? That's silly, RJ.  It's not the same as a coach that was here 6/7 yrs & turned the franchise around.

joedav01

Hall of Famer

« #29 : February 05, 2007, 07:55:24 PM »

Derek Jeter and Jonny Damon live here too.  I guess we should all be Yankees fans now.   *pokes my eyes out and pukes on them*

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SR ON FOX 13 MONDAY AT 12:20 p.m. TO DISCUSS DUNGY'S WIN « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools