Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SR ON FOX 13 MONDAY AT 12:20 p.m. TO DISCUSS DUNGY'S WIN « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#30 : February 05, 2007, 07:57:12 PM

Now you're all just way off base.  Don't look now, but there are Yankee fans here.  Sshh.

#31 : February 05, 2007, 07:58:20 PM

#### the Yankees.

T

Hall of Famer

#32 : February 05, 2007, 08:02:57 PM

Karen-Do you ever remember hearing Dungy apologize for a team underperfoming? I like how Gruden has fire for the game and is very accountable for how his team performs. Gruden is the Bucs coach and has had to face the most diversity in his tenure, to date than any coach I remember.I strongly believe Gruden will have the Bucs much improved next season, and poised for future success.Remember Gruden won a championship 5 years before Dungy did, so I guess Dungy was taking notes watching the Bucs in San Diego.

#33 : February 05, 2007, 08:05:22 PM

Karen-Do you ever remember hearing Dungy apologize for a team underperfoming? I like how Gruden has fire for the game and is very accountable for how his team performs. Gruden is the Bucs coach and has had to face the most diversity in his tenure, to date than any coach I remember.I strongly believe Gruden will have the Bucs much improved next season, and poised for future success.Remember Gruden won a championship 5 years before Dungy did, so I guess Dungy was taking notes watching the Bucs in San Diego.
Dungy never lost a game, remember.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#34 : February 05, 2007, 08:07:24 PM

Yea, he had a perfect record and won 5 Super Bowls with us.  Remember. :D

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#35 : February 05, 2007, 08:07:43 PM

RJ, you can't be part of the discussion if you are going to throw silly stuff out there.  Alot of your posts sound like you really dislike (hate?) Dungy.

#36 : February 05, 2007, 08:11:42 PM

I like Dungy, it's the constant man love that I hate.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#37 : February 05, 2007, 08:14:12 PM

I like Dungy, it's the constant man love that I hate.
You hate that people love him?

#38 : February 05, 2007, 08:16:23 PM

I hate that people act like he wasn't wildy inconsistent and began most years 3-4, making us dog fight to even get in.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#39 : February 05, 2007, 08:19:32 PM

No one has said otherwise.

T

Hall of Famer

#40 : February 05, 2007, 08:28:25 PM

I would just rather talk about the players and coaches that actually help this organazation than a coach who FAILED to acheive the ultimate goal here. It's not hate for Dungy, he's a nice guy I just want to root for MY team, and last I checked Dungy didn't coach this team.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#41 : February 05, 2007, 08:42:57 PM

I think too many people mistake appreciation for love/hate. The Dungy/Gruden situation is like an athlete who looks back over the many coaches he or she has had in life to get where that athlete is today. You might be working for one coach now, but you don't forget and discard the other coaches who helped your career along the way. I appreciate Dungy for the man he is; both on and off the sidelines. I think Tampa as a community is fortunate to have a member like Tony Dungy; along with his family. Showing appreciation for Dungy, in my opinion, has no bearing on Gruden. Those are two different men. They hold two different ways of motivation, philosophy, play-calling, etc. An appreciation of Dungy shouldn't bear any weight on whether or not you can be a fan of Jon Gruden; and vice versa.

#42 : February 05, 2007, 08:49:06 PM

It's the people who constantly bring Gruden up in Dungy only convos or vica versa....or make a sly remark about Dungy / Gruden....most of us like them both, but like Gruden more because he's on the team right now.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SR ON FOX 13 MONDAY AT 12:20 p.m. TO DISCUSS DUNGY'S WIN « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools