Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: lack of emotion / lack of celebration « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

« #30 : February 05, 2007, 12:41:59 PM »

Can we possibly have a thread without bickering over the Dungy/Gruden thing?

Let's keep this one to the Dungy and Manning Robots.
Can we possibly have peace in the Middle east?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #31 : February 05, 2007, 12:44:48 PM »

There are plenty of threads where one can argue the Dungy/Gruden thing. It just amazes
me that it has to bleed into every other thread.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

« #32 : February 05, 2007, 12:49:53 PM »

There are plenty of threads where one can argue the Dungy/Gruden thing. It just amazes
me that it has to bleed into every other thread.
Honestly, that's why I feel there is so much negativity toward Tony on this board. Buccs fan I'm sure appreciate everything he did for the franchise. But the Dungy fans who are constantly bashing Gruden, who just can't let go have annoyed everyone so much that the Gruden fans felt compelled to point out Dungy's faults, criticize and insult him just to piss off the Dungy lovers.

It's the same thing with Brackins. No one really hated Brackins, we were just sick and tired of hearing about some 5th round JUCO college experiment, and how awesome he might be someday.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #33 : February 05, 2007, 12:52:31 PM »

Rhodes and Addai deserved the MVP, no doubt Peyton got the MVP on name alone.  In second place was definitely the O-line.  Actually, you could flip-flop the two, and I would not have minded.  Peyton won the MVP on name recognition.  Can you imagine if they gave MVP to Addai?  Or Rhodes?

Anyway, as far as the celebration goes, I thought Tony Dungy UNCROSSED his arms for it, so that was damned cool and emotional!...lol!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #34 : February 05, 2007, 12:57:55 PM »

Honestly, that's why I feel there is so much negativity toward Tony on this board. Buccs fan I'm sure appreciate everything he did for the franchise. But the Dungy fans who are constantly bashing Gruden, who just can't let go have annoyed everyone so much that the Gruden fans felt compelled to point out Dungy's faults, criticize and insult him just to piss off the Dungy lovers.

It's the same thing with Brackins. No one really hated Brackins, we were just sick and tired of hearing about some 5th round JUCO college experiment, and how awesome he might be someday.

ding f-ing ding, we have a winner. You're a genuis.

« #35 : February 05, 2007, 01:17:36 PM »

There's some emotion!!!

boredomkills01

Pro Bowler

« #36 : February 05, 2007, 01:25:53 PM »

Grow up Turbo!  We all know that Gruden acted with so much emotion only because of the sheer shock of the moment that he actually got away with winning the Superbowl with Dungy's team.  Heck, I would have been going nuts as well if I had walked into a Barry Switzer situation as well.

you are a tool....why not put that colts jersey on and STFU lameass

$$$

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #37 : February 05, 2007, 01:44:42 PM »

There's some emotion!!!

No, that's TD trying to untangle his coaches' communication cord.

:-)

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #38 : February 05, 2007, 04:23:54 PM »

Did you not hear Peyton say this was a team win, team this, team that?  Just because he doesn't go crazy & do back flips doesn't mean he's not happy?  Sheesh!  Dungy has always been low key.
heard he called little Suzy chubby once back in 5th grade.

Haven't we all?
No, I'm not mean like that!!!
Really??!

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

« #39 : February 05, 2007, 10:40:48 PM »

I always wonder what Manning is barking about all game long. He looks like a total crybaby. He could throw a TD pass and he would still be yelling about something.

I don't hate him for it, but I could see his teammates hating him for it.
Yah, that's why all his teamates were commenting before the game that they wanted to win for Peyton? There are many other ways to answer those questions without saying you want to win for manning.

Hey, people say all sorts of things that they don't mean because that is what somebody else wants to hear. I'm not saying that is why they said that before the game, and I didn't say that all his teammates hate him. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them did, though. Big difference there.

BP1

Pro Bowler

« #40 : February 05, 2007, 11:13:19 PM »

The Colts only had like 40,000 show up today at their stadium. The whole city must be low key lol.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #41 : February 05, 2007, 11:14:45 PM »

It's like 6` there.

« #42 : February 05, 2007, 11:47:29 PM »

No excuse........didn't they do it in the dome?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #43 : February 05, 2007, 11:48:33 PM »

Not the parade.  And you gotta go outside to get there.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
« #44 : February 05, 2007, 11:56:37 PM »

Not the parade. And you gotta go outside to get there.

Exactly.  It's -1 where I'm at.  I have a netflix movie an my mail box that I want to watch but ZI refuse to even cross the street right now.  I really can't blame these guys fo not flooding the streets.  Just be glad most of you live in Tampa.
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: lack of emotion / lack of celebration « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools