Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Have I told you lately.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

TEAMCALI

Starter

#30 : February 06, 2007, 10:29:10 AM

I know of a place that you may have more fun with this topic.  ....

and I'm going with this " CLICK" thing.   click.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#31 : February 06, 2007, 10:44:48 AM

Click!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#32 : February 06, 2007, 11:14:17 AM

Can someone explain to those of us who are too poor to be an insider (which is what you have to be in order to view that thred that explains what the hell "click" means)?

This is quickly turning in to the most pointless thread ever.  :P

#33 : February 06, 2007, 12:37:34 PM

That Jon Gruden is one of the worst coaches in the NFL the last four years?? If not, then let me clear it up. Jon Gruden is just plain full of himself, needs to spend more time at home, and just plain forgot how to score points with his fantastic offensive system!
By the way, he is equally horrible at drafting and in just a short few months will prove it once again to the entire world. We will have another mediocre season in 2007 and hopefully the ownership will FINALLY get the point that the man is never going back to the superbowl as a head coach and fire him.
I find it absolutely amazing that a coach finishes off a 4-12 season and most of the posters on this site actually thinks we will somehow come out on top in 2007!!?? Dungy at least made us competitive and respectful while he was here. It is unbelievable but true; many of you will still be toting your Chucky dolls around this time next year after we finish off yet again another disgusting effort at competing in the NFL.
I have often wondered how religious cult leaders get their believers to follow them to suicide. I thought, don't those people have any common sense?! Why would they do such a dumb thing? The same reason many posters on this site follow Gruden instead of the Bucs! When he gets fired, many of them will be gone! Thank Goodness!

Fire up the Banjos...where is Ned Beatty

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#34 : February 06, 2007, 12:45:05 PM

Click is a dismissive response to a worthless, attacking or repetitive post.  Like the title of this thread

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#35 : February 06, 2007, 01:00:22 PM

Can someone explain to those of us who are too poor to be an insider (which is what you have to be in order to view that thred that explains what the hell "click" means)?

This is quickly turning in to the most pointless thread ever.  :P

That's why you see all the "clicks!"

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Have I told you lately.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools