Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Peter Kings special teamer of the week « previous next »
Page: 1

coopsxx

Starter
: October 16, 2006, 11:30:41 AM

Casey Cramer, TE,

(anyone remember him a former 7th rounder of ours)

Tennessee. Bursting through a seam in the Redskins' punt-block team, Cramer bore in on punter Derrick Frost and blocked his punt midway through the third quarter. Bad move for Washington, good move for the Dartmouth grad Cramer. With Tennessee already up 20-14, the blocked punt skittered back through the end zone for a safety, upping the lead to eight points.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 16, 2006, 11:43:43 AM

I saw that replay yesterday.  Great job Casey!!  We've done a good job over the last few years of developing late-round TEs for other teams.

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 16, 2006, 11:58:00 AM

while we're talking former special teamsers, can we officially stop the starry eyed remisicent manlove of edell sheperd after his fumbled KO return for the Texans? do we remember why he's not a buc now?

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#3 : October 16, 2006, 12:02:36 PM

while we're talking former special teamsers, can we officially stop the starry eyed remisicent manlove of edell sheperd after his fumbled KO return for the Texans? do we remember why he's not a buc now?

but he's so awesomely great spectacluarly highlight reel player.....

#4 : October 16, 2006, 05:57:54 PM

Funny, Gruden was blasted for drafting Nate Lawrie, Will Heller and Casey Cramer. Cramer was cut by teh BUcs but made the Pantehrs 53 man roster as a rookie and saw PT at FB. Will Heller was a guy with a surprisingly decent ceiling who has surpassed all expectations making the Dolphins 53 man roster last year and I know I saw him somewhere this year. I know Ive seen NAte Lawrie somewhere this year also.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 16, 2006, 06:00:30 PM

Funny, Gruden was blasted for drafting Nate Lawrie, Will Heller and Casey Cramer. Cramer was cut by teh BUcs but made the Pantehrs 53 man roster as a rookie and saw PT at FB. Will Heller was a guy with a surprisingly decent ceiling who has surpassed all expectations making the Dolphins 53 man roster last year and I know I saw him somewhere this year. I know Ive seen NAte Lawrie somewhere this year also.

Lawrie is playing for the Saints, I believe.  Heller is a Seahawk.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 16, 2006, 07:18:02 PM

I always thought Will Heller was pretty popular among fans. I'd take him over Becht right now.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Bucmaniac86

Pro Bowler

#7 : October 16, 2006, 07:26:59 PM

i liked heller and lawrie, I watched the saints-eagles game yesterday and Lawrie was making some nice snags down the middle of the field, he looked impressive.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Peter Kings special teamer of the week « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools