Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Obama what are you going to do about this « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

« #165 : August 21, 2009, 09:26:43 PM »

Trying living in SoCal. To deal with the figures my family and I are dealing with are 4-5 times as much as he is talking about in Florida and almost 10 times as much as hes talking about in North Carolina..

Not my fault your happy making $6 an hour and live on cheap pork and beans and rice.

LMFAO.. what an idiot. Telling by what you cant afford and how terribly uneducated you are, even me at my age makes enough to pay off that Florida mortgage for ya every month..

I hear ya beans and rice

What does beans and rice even mean? Are you implying that I'm of latin descent? Because if you are then not only are you an uneducated coward, you are also an ignorant racist.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

« #166 : August 21, 2009, 09:27:48 PM »

Again take note Floridians. If you know of contractors who hire illegals to pay cheap to help underbid establashed contractors report them to your building department. Get rid of the scumbags. Please for the sake of true Americans.

maybe we should also be reporting scumbag freeloaders who skip out on their mortgage?

As long as they were born in America, its ok. Duh.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
« #167 : August 21, 2009, 09:48:39 PM »

Again take note Floridians. If you know of contractors who hire illegals to pay cheap to help underbid establashed contractors report them to your building department. Get rid of the scumbags. Please for the sake of true Americans.

maybe we should also be reporting scumbag freeloaders who skip out on their mortgage?

Only if they are "establashed" scumbag freeloaders.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #168 : August 22, 2009, 09:45:44 AM »

I don't think John Galt? is offering absolution - more like bemoaning how the business is conducted. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

duanet75

Pro Bowler
« #169 : August 22, 2009, 07:30:35 PM »

I don't think John Galt? is offering absolution - more like bemoaning how the business is conducted.

More like drinking and posting. Some of the best post are made after drinking. Its understandable.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

« #170 : August 22, 2009, 10:27:44 PM »

That's possible, cyber, but I doubt it. �Banks are big huge elephants that are much too large and too slow moving to be able to track someone from FL to NC. �Especially with foreclosures in record numbers...

On top of that, most banks sell the loan soon after they make it. The bank makes the loan, then sells the servicing of the loan to one company, sells the loan itself to a second company, who then packages it with other loans and sells it to fanny/freddie who then repackages those and sells them to some fund that sells them to someone in Dubai or where ever. By the time the servicing company finds out he is not paying, and figures out who now owns the loan, he has already bought house #2 and maybe walked away from that one.

Community Reinvestment Act and multiple streams of income...

But I cannot give a "pass" to someone who borrows money to buy 1,000 shares of a stock valued at $179 in January '06, is able to buy it for $150, then watches it lose 50% of it's value in 3 years and decides to walk away from the debt (?). Not only that, DA never expected a margin call - but asks for the president to reinforce his bad business sense by "doing something" to save him from....himself?

Here's something in badboys story that concerns me - he has loans for two vehicles and 2 home mortgages. At some point you have to be responsible. Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.

We are each the ambassadors of our own families. Badboy is the President of "ME INC.," if you put your company in a bad position - you are responsible for it. Regardless of whether or not you want to struggle - YOU put yourself there.

That is not me judging you DA - it's me making an observation. I wouldn't go to work for someone that made the kind of decisions you just described - and I bet you wouldn't either. You cannot judge the banks for acting like banks - they're forced to give you things that they shouldn't be - you should wondering if what you're doing is smart - you should be able to say "NO" to someone wanting to pile you with debt.

We all judged the owner/managers of Enron for being duplicitous in their financial reporting - but what have "we" all become?

There is accountability coming to America - and it will come from the one no one expects it from...this government has run out of money, but so has every other nation on earth - except China. The entire world is attempting to pay for their deficit spending (gap between what they take in in taxes versus what they spend on programs - like "cash 4 clunkers") by selling their debt. Our government is competing with the world for Chinese financing. America also generates cash by selling our debt, globally - if Americans stop paying their loans, our dollar is weak (and has lost a ton of value), AND our interest rates are low - then what do we have to induce governments that have cash (China, India, Saudi Arabia, etc.,) to buy American debt?

Money will be very tight soon.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

duanet75

Pro Bowler
« #171 : August 23, 2009, 10:18:04 AM »

That's possible, cyber, but I doubt it. �Banks are big huge elephants that are much too large and too slow moving to be able to track someone from FL to NC. �Especially with foreclosures in record numbers...

On top of that, most banks sell the loan soon after they make it. The bank makes the loan, then sells the servicing of the loan to one company, sells the loan itself to a second company, who then packages it with other loans and sells it to fanny/freddie who then repackages those and sells them to some fund that sells them to someone in Dubai or where ever. By the time the servicing company finds out he is not paying, and figures out who now owns the loan, he has already bought house #2 and maybe walked away from that one.

Community Reinvestment Act and multiple streams of income...

But I cannot give a "pass" to someone who borrows money to buy 1,000 shares of a stock valued at $179 in January '06, is able to buy it for $150, then watches it lose 50% of it's value in 3 years and decides to walk away from the debt (?). Not only that, DA never expected a margin call - but asks for the president to reinforce his bad business sense by "doing something" to save him from....himself?

Here's something in badboys story that concerns me - he has loans for two vehicles and 2 home mortgages. At some point you have to be responsible. Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.

We are each the ambassadors of our own families. Badboy is the President of "ME INC.," if you put your company in a bad position - you are responsible for it. Regardless of whether or not you want to struggle - YOU put yourself there.

That is not me judging you DA - it's me making an observation. I wouldn't go to work for someone that made the kind of decisions you just described - and I bet you wouldn't either. You cannot judge the banks for acting like banks - they're forced to give you things that they shouldn't be - you should wondering if what you're doing is smart - you should be able to say "NO" to someone wanting to pile you with debt.

We all judged the owner/managers of Enron for being duplicitous in their financial reporting - but what have "we" all become?

There is accountability coming to America - and it will come from the one no one expects it from...this government has run out of money, but so has every other nation on earth - except China. The entire world is attempting to pay for their deficit spending (gap between what they take in in taxes versus what they spend on programs - like "cash 4 clunkers") by selling their debt. Our government is competing with the world for Chinese financing. America also generates cash by selling our debt, globally - if Americans stop paying their loans, our dollar is weak (and has lost a ton of value), AND our interest rates are low - then what do we have to induce governments that have cash (China, India, Saudi Arabia, etc.,) to buy American debt?

Money will be very tight soon.

Actually i own 2 vehicles. My old blazer and my 02 cavalier. She makes the payments on the 07 cobalt which is only $250 a month. She starting her job tommorow as a school teacher which im glad she got back into. Ive been able to work steady just got 50+ hours last week as a journeyman electrician. My partner who i was in business with building screen rooms is living at the house in PSL. He's still keeping the business going taking the jobs he wants too.

All in all were happy everythings paid for. Even the house in FLA.

Back to peeling wall paper fixing up this house in Gastonia.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
« #172 : August 23, 2009, 12:08:57 PM »

More like drinking and posting. Some of the best post are made after drinking. Its understandable.

My post was made at 9:26 a.m. as indicated by the time stamp. Do I have to give you the RIF link again?

Your posts are proof that the "No child left behind" program was a failure.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
« #173 : August 23, 2009, 03:23:52 PM »

My post was made at 9:26 a.m. as indicated by the time stamp. Do I have to give you the RIF link again?

Your posts are proof that the "No child left behind" program was a failure.

speaking of proof

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #174 : November 25, 2009, 05:10:04 PM »

what ever happened to BADBOY?

TheGladiator

Pro Bowler

« #175 : November 25, 2009, 11:17:42 PM »

From JP Morgan research...(if it shows up)

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

« #176 : November 25, 2009, 11:25:48 PM »

From JP Morgan research...(if it shows up)

BADBOY's in Obama's cabinet ...??   :-

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #177 : November 25, 2009, 11:29:36 PM »

Good place to hide out - just look like a czar :D

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
  Page: 1 ... 10 11 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Obama what are you going to do about this « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools