Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Great Burger King Add « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#30 : June 27, 2009, 05:50:13 PM

The pitching sucks.

I take it you're catching then?

Zing!

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#31 : June 27, 2009, 05:50:59 PM

This ad is great; it reminds me of the Torpedo ad launch for Quiznos.  Unfortunately most of those were pulled or edited to tone them down.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#32 : June 28, 2009, 02:22:16 PM

This ad is great; it reminds me of the Torpedo ad launch for Quiznos.  Unfortunately most of those were pulled or edited to tone them down.

The full video is a must see.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1579920046?bctid=23069425001

Booker

Hall of Famer

#33 : June 28, 2009, 02:32:36 PM

Pringles:

http://d2g0kqwqbd0cna.cloudfront.net/images/blankCanBeBlank.swf

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#34 : June 28, 2009, 02:32:48 PM

That should sell - a lot of things... LMAO

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

mrtks

Pro Bowler

#35 : June 29, 2009, 02:40:39 AM

most of cyber's posts are a joke

Why? Because Im a realist?

I post in the Rays thread that they are 6 games behind Boston and you get all pissed off as if its my fault. You already know why the Rays arn't as good this year. The pitching sucks. That's where a baseball game is won or lost. Sure they have games where the bats come out and blast the opponent. But until the pitching improves, I am going to stand by my original statement that there will be no playoffs this year.

The I post on the Bucs board that we are going to suck this year and you get all mad. And I've said why over and over again. We have a coach with no experience. We have owners drowning in debt that have turned One Buc Place into a ghost town (per PFT). And to top it off, we cut our hall of fame LB and replaced him with a guy with knee problems, and you are telling me that was an upgrade? Are you serious with that crap?

I go to the games. I root for the Tampa teams. But I am a realist and I call it as I see it.
They always spank the redsux.

mrtks

Pro Bowler

#36 : June 29, 2009, 02:42:56 AM

No this thread is proof that liberals love to dish out jokes by 50+ year old guys about 13 year old girls having sex with baseball players. But then they get easily offended by a gay joke.
Put a sock in it. Geez.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Great Burger King Add « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools