Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michael Jackson family demands second autopsy « previous next »
Page: 1

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

: June 27, 2009, 06:11:34 PM

LOS ANGELES – Michael Jackson's family wants a private autopsy of the pop icon because of unanswered questions about how he died and the doctor who was with him, the Rev. Jesse Jackson said Saturday.

"It's abnormal. He couldn't be found," he told The Associated Press from Chicago a day after visiting the Jackson family. "We don't know what happened. Was he injected and with what? All reasonable doubt should be addressed."

People close to Jackson have said since his death that they were concerned about the superstar's use of painkillers. Los Angeles County medical examiners completed an autopsy Friday and said Jackson had taken prescription medication.

Medical officials also said there was no indication of trauma or foul play. An official cause of death could take weeks.

The coroner's office released the body to Jackson's family Friday night. There was no immediate word on who would perform the second autopsy or where it might take place. Jesse Jackson described the family as grief-stricken.

"They're hurt because they lost a son. But the wound is now being kept open by the mystery and unanswered questions of the cause of death," he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090627/ap_on_en_mu/us_michael_jackson

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#1 : June 27, 2009, 06:46:21 PM

I have a feeling when the Toxicology report comes out, it'll read like a CVS inventory report.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#2 : June 27, 2009, 07:02:20 PM

Another Jackson thread?  LMAO!

RudeGuy

Starter

#3 : June 27, 2009, 11:17:17 PM

I was wondering when Rev Jackson was going to appear as the family spokesman. Now I can rest.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michael Jackson family demands second autopsy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools