Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Steve McNair Murdered « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

#30 : July 05, 2009, 07:54:49 PM

20 is half of 35? Must be new math.

Yeah, like there's a big difference between 50% and 57%....
Yes, genius it would make her a minor.

Whats 2009-1973? Not 35 moron.
What in the world are you talking about?? Yes he's 35 as he had not had his birthday this year to make 36. Wow, talk about petty details...
So February hasn't came yet?

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#31 : July 05, 2009, 10:51:15 PM

I wouldn't rule out that the wife had a hand in this.

She's already been completely cleared in all of this, and just wait about a week and it will be announced as a murder/suicide because that type of sh*t happens all the time and is practically on the news just about every week.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 06, 2009, 02:15:32 AM

Whats 2009-1973? Not 35 moron.

Exactly.  McNair was 36 so half his age would be 18, not 17.   Smack down baby!   haha.   

She was almost half his age.   Why nickpick about a couple of years.  He was cheating on his wife with a girl barely out of high school.   I am just as bad because I date girls half my age also, but at least I admit it.

And for you geniuses out there who are nickpicking about age but just got smacked down, when someone says a person is dating someone half their age, they don't mean to the exact day, they mean approximately.  It's not just that way in this case, it's going to be that way every single time you ever hear that expression.

mrtks

Pro Bowler

#33 : July 06, 2009, 03:19:27 AM

Whoop de doo. You people got too much time on your hands. Anybody hear it said they he was telling friends he was getting a divorce? If that's the biggest mistake I make I'm way ahead of you, Biggsy.

#34 : July 06, 2009, 09:44:22 AM

Whoop de doo. You people got too much time on your hands. Anybody hear it said they he was telling friends he was getting a divorce? If that's the biggest mistake I make I'm way ahead of you, Biggsy.
Didn't know it took so long to do the 2009-1973 math...You dolt

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#35 : July 06, 2009, 09:47:14 AM

Especially while talking down to other people.  What an idiot...

gdavis

Starter

#36 : July 06, 2009, 03:48:14 PM

Affair McNair just wanted it on the slide.  Apparently, this girl would rather kill him and herself than go back to working at Chucky Cheese. 

Those PlayStation All-Americans up there thinking they know football because they watched a game on TV.
--B. Bowden

mrtks

Pro Bowler

#37 : July 06, 2009, 05:37:15 PM

Especially while talking down to other people. What an idiot...
Indeed you are..wait!! Is he 35?? Or 36??? Makes a hell of a lot of difference!!!!

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#38 : July 06, 2009, 06:32:55 PM

I want to know who was the other owner of this Hideaway house...Its obvious that McNair didn't tell his wife about the little extra activity and now has shamed himself...I find no sympathy if he was cheating on his wife Unbeknown...OBD

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#39 : July 06, 2009, 06:40:13 PM

Not into the judging gig when I don't have all the info - and even then if the info is incomplete I will refrain.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#40 : July 06, 2009, 06:46:31 PM

Not into the judging gig when I don't have all the info - and even then if the info is incomplete I will refrain.

To hear of the devastation that he has caused his family and Wife...call it what you may but I call it like I see it now...At first I was sympathetic to him now...not at all since he has brought this upon himself and shamed his family...I still want to know who owns the house with him...It wasn't his Mistress...OBD

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#41 : July 06, 2009, 06:53:18 PM

I am not sympathetic other than to the tragedy of the entire matter - the rest I will leave to others.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#42 : July 06, 2009, 06:53:53 PM

Especially while talking down to other people. What an idiot...
Indeed you are..wait!! Is he 35?? Or 36??? Makes a hell of a lot of difference!!!!

You were the one making the big deal about a couple years when Java said she was "half the guys age," Einstein.  She was basically half his age.  

You stuck your foot in your mouth while trying to degrade someone else.  Par for the course with you, not surprising at all.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#43 : July 06, 2009, 06:57:15 PM

And that is why she is the ultimate one Biggs -

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#44 : July 06, 2009, 10:21:18 PM

If those that cheated on their wives deserve to die like a few people are indicating; then half the NFL, NBA, and MLB would probably be dead and maybe even a few people on here. I do not condone that type of behavior at all and also think that total embarrassment, a slap in the face, financial ruin, and an ugly divorce would all be sufficent punishments over anyone dying for Christ's sake.  ::) 

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Steve McNair Murdered « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools