Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For those of us that support Jon « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 16

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#15 : February 09, 2007, 12:35:29 AM

All of you Holier than Thou football experts have decreed if you don't support Gruden then we are idiots & know nothing.  The same could be said for you.  If/when Gruden gets fired we will expect a crow eating orgy.  I did not always dislike Gruden.  His lack of coaching & plethora of excuses lost me. That & the insistence to keep playing Badcowski.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#16 : February 09, 2007, 12:39:12 AM

Here's a quick question for Gruden supporters.  If he were the OC only & say, Monte was HC, would he still have a job?

Who cares?  The fact of the matter is, Gruden is our HC and is the winningest HC in the NFC South since its inception.  John Fox is in the same boat right now.  In fact, he should be in a worse position.  I say let's wait and see what happens this year before jumping at his throat.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : February 09, 2007, 12:40:12 AM

All of you Holier than Thou football experts have decreed if you don't support Gruden then we are idiots & know nothing.  The same could be said for you.  If/when Gruden gets fired we will expect a crow eating orgy.  I did not always dislike Gruden.  His lack of coaching & plethora of excuses lost me. That & the insistence to keep playing Badcowski.
You are kidding me right?

No one is growing an ego here.  But what I said is true.  4200 posts plus, and hardly an original thought.

Just stick to your routine.  I guess it takes all sorts to make this place function...

ROUTINE!  BLASE!  BORING!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#18 : February 09, 2007, 12:42:29 AM

No one on this board has a completely original thought.  You guys are repeating FO crap.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#19 : February 09, 2007, 12:43:12 AM

As far as Gruden insisting on playing madcowski, well...what exaclty does he have to choose from?  Do you think he puts a mustache on simms and calls him Joe Smith from Canada, an undiscovered free agent and lets him rip for the last two games of the season?  Do you think he should put in Rattay?  Rattay was on nobodies suggestion list, not a soul, even when Grads was in there throwing a checkdown pass to someone for a 1 yard gain.  Who does Gruden put in?  YOU?  ME?  IKE HILLIARD?

Come on now...

NO MONEY MEANS NO GARCIA!  Get it?!?!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#20 : February 09, 2007, 12:44:29 AM

No one on this board has a completely original thought. You guys are repeating FO crap.
Whatever.

That is just you spouting about nothing.

Simms is god.  Alstott is legendary.  Gruden sucks.

Why don't you just pate these responses into all of your messages from now one.  It would save you time, and you could still rack up your post count...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#21 : February 09, 2007, 12:48:04 AM

As the coach it was his responsibity to know if Rattay or at least try him cause Grads was flat out awful. I am not discussing Simms or Alstott.  Are you following other 'brilliant' posters & deciding Simms sucks, too? And you seem to be the only one counting posts.  I don't even notice.  And you've got way more.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#22 : February 09, 2007, 12:50:41 AM

As the coach it was his responsibity to know if Rattay or at least try him cause Grads was flat out awful. I am not discussing Simms or Alstott. Are you following other 'brilliant' posters & deciding Simms sucks, too? And you seem to be the only one counting posts. I don't even notice. And you've got way more.

I am one of the few who thinks Simms gets a pass on last year...

But I am tired of hearing the same crap.  He did stink, and the entire team was at fault.  But I think he should get another shot, if he deserves it.

C'mon now...BRING SOMETHING NEW!

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#23 : February 09, 2007, 06:19:23 AM

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

coolhandluke

Starter

#24 : February 09, 2007, 07:39:34 AM

Karen all you do is parrot Ian and Duemig. You have never had an originol thought ever!

Now go away and find your luggage because untill you do you have no Credibility on this board!

#25 : February 09, 2007, 08:09:29 AM

I am really tired of hearing all the Gruden bashing going on the radio....I think we need to represent and show support for Jon.

I think one day we all need to amass as a group and flood 620 with Pro Gruden calls...as much as we had anti Gruden calls during the season....

It would be something if we did it during Ian's show especially since he has been one that seems to have natural hatred for Jon

wonder how many 10 cane rums we could get?

OK guys lets give this some times to grow legs....lets say Valentines Day February 14th. I will start it by calling Ian and Ron early in the show. You will know its me as I will mention that I believe that Gruden will put a winner back on the field. And in Ian's show that will be a rare statement

#26 : February 09, 2007, 08:10:17 AM

lets keep it bumped so that even the fringe posters will see it

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#27 : February 09, 2007, 08:14:55 AM

Count me in.  I never listen to that show anymore, but I'm game.  Short and sweet, then hang up.  Can you post the number, or do I have to go look it up?   ;)

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

#28 : February 09, 2007, 08:31:24 AM

Count me in. I never listen to that show anymore, but I'm game. Short and sweet, then hang up. Can you post the number, or do I have to go look it up? ;)

Bump

Hillsborough: 813-990-4620
Pinellas: 727-461-4620
Toll Free: 888-546-4620
Alltel Wireless: #620

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#29 : February 09, 2007, 09:27:41 AM

Bump. I'm in.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For those of us that support Jon « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools