Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wellcare (Tampa) Raided by FBI Today! « previous next »
Page: 1

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
: October 25, 2007, 12:02:30 PM

I seem to remember they were under investigation back in '02.  The accusation being that when a patient died, there was a ''delay'' in notifying Medicare as well as questions about patient's medicines.

#1 : October 24, 2007, 08:32:55 PM

not sure if you guys heard about this but Wellcare in Tampa was raided today by FBI! the details haven't been disclosed yet from what i've read but the story is here:
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/oct/24/fbi-raid-wellcares-tampa-office/

it is a huge government funded company that employs 3,000 people. Medicare and Medicaid programs and such they deal with. I used to work there and they paid very well. now i'm not so sad that i'm not there anymore. but it appears to be some sort of enron deal with fraud and stocks. just craziness. i'm sure the stocks will sink and the employees will be worried for there jobs.
ahhh.. corporate greed at it's finest. don't these fools ever learn?

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#2 : January 15, 2013, 10:35:49 AM

Accidentally clicked the all the way to the end button. Ironic that the oldest thread on the board resembles the newest.

In answer to your query, no, we fools never do learn.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wellcare (Tampa) Raided by FBI Today! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools