Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: what do u guys think about my wr/rbs... « previous next »
Page: 1

: August 17, 2009, 02:53:05 PM

i have two stud rbs in deangelo williams and brandon jacobs but im not to confident about my backup rbs...(in my league we start 3 wr 2 rb and one flex)
I have leon washington, lesean mccoy, tj ducket, and leron mcclain as backups.
Im debating on getting a solid number 3 back but im not sure about the strength of my wr.
For wr i have Greg Jennings, Dwayne Bowe, and Lee Evans as starters. Chris Henry, Davonne Bess, and Mike Walker are my backups.
Tell me if i should stay put or trade a wr for a good 3rd rb

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#1 : August 23, 2009, 02:49:59 AM

Leon Washington will get you sick amounts of points for return yards.   Did last year.   I wouldn't hesitate making him my third back.   I'd stay put.   You need the WR you got IMO.

TRJ997

Second String

#2 : August 23, 2009, 01:42:12 PM

Your RBs are fine in a 2 RB league. You shouldn't have to trade for a flex RB. Be on the lookout to upgrade your flex using the Waiver Wire throughout the season with either a RB or WR. Don't feel pressured to make a deal right away. You will be much better off if you let a deal come to you.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: what do u guys think about my wr/rbs... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools