Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Need Help!! « previous next »
Page: 1

kennard19

Starter
: August 19, 2009, 11:26:02 PM

My wife and I are traveling to Tampa for the Dallas Game and we wanted to know what are some good restaurants to eat at in Tampa. Also if you have any suggestions about any attractions around town.

Thanks.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 19, 2009, 11:41:52 PM

Channelside and/or International Plaza should be all you need in terms of eating out.  Both are relatively close to Raymond James, and most restaurants in both locations are pretty good -- but you'll spend a little more thanks to the atmosphere.

Bucfanut

Starter

#2 : August 19, 2009, 11:51:58 PM

are you going to be in St. Pete/Clearwater at all? I think the restaurants over there in general are better. In Tampa i like the Ranch House grill the best, its on Gandy Blvd just before the bridge. Its a non chain, fairly priced, great portions and a great menu. Of course there is the general surplus of chain restaurants on Dale Mabry- Longhorn steakhouse and Sam Seltzer's both are good for steak, and then of course there's Ruby Tuesday's, Carrabba's, etc. Shells is good for seafood but not as good as the Crab Shack (south of the gandy bridge), or most seafood places on the other side of the bay.

gdavis

Starter

#3 : August 20, 2009, 12:00:55 AM

Dave's Aqua Lounge on Gandy food and drink.  And Seven Sea's on Kennedy for attractions.   

Those PlayStation All-Americans up there thinking they know football because they watched a game on TV.
--B. Bowden

Pious12

Practice Squad

#4 : August 20, 2009, 02:12:02 AM

Go to Bern's Steakhouse.  Take the wine cellar tour and eat in the dessert room.  Your wife will love it!!

watson

Hall of Famer
#5 : August 20, 2009, 05:04:12 AM

If you want to try some Spanish food, go to the Columbia Restaurant in Ybor City.  It is a must for first timers to Tampa.  I also like the Colonade Restaurant on Bayshore.  The food is good, reasonably priced and the restaurant looks out over the bay.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#6 : August 20, 2009, 06:28:53 AM

They have this place over here called Denny's .. They make the best Moons over Myhammy.. Do it!

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Need Help!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools