Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: John Calipari = **CENSORED** bag « previous next »
Page: 1

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

: August 20, 2009, 09:06:15 PM

“I’m not worried about it because they have never said Coach Cal did anything wrong at all,” said Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear, who appeared with Calipari at the Kentucky State Fair on Thursday before the NCAA announcement. “I think he’s a very upstanding guy. I think that’s his reputation and I think that reputation will be with him here. I really don’t foresee any problems.”

Why? Because he has a nice face and styled hair?

The guy is a Grade A liar.

I can remember the KU/Memphis championship game postgame news conference, he was saying his guys were attempting to foul Sherron Collins drivng down the court before he passed it to (game-tying)Chalmers-- but the replays CLEARLY show the Memphis player pulling his arms away from Collins-- trying NOT to foul him (which was a monumental mistake when ahead by 3)...Edit: see below for AWESOME video!!!

Calipari is a scumbag- and deserves to be BANNED from coaching in the NCAA ever again. This is TWICE his teams have had to forfeit their season due to HIS cheating....

AWESOME VIDEO!! As a sports fan, It'll almost make you cry. It reminds me of the Matt Bryant 62-yard FG... (see below)

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 20, 2009, 09:32:39 PM

This is a problem for the NCAA. Calipari walks away from this mess with no personal responsibility and Memphis is left holding the bag. I understand the need to punish the institution but the punishment needs to follow the coach as well.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

#2 : August 20, 2009, 10:54:38 PM

Agree Dal.  The precedent has been set for the coach to merely change addresses to keep his azz clean.  A lot of BS IMVHO.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : August 21, 2009, 03:15:46 AM

What exactly can the punishment be?

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: John Calipari = **CENSORED** bag « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools