Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My draft is 2morrow!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
: August 23, 2009, 11:08:15 PM

12 I think i made of like a bandit!

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

Hate

Hall of Famer
#1 : August 23, 2009, 11:06:59 PM

how many teams?

-------------------------------------------------------

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#2 : August 23, 2009, 10:41:52 PM

This is how it went for me tonight guys wasn't to bad but my RBs are a lil suspect.

D McNabb  A QB

K Smith  A RB

W Parker  A RB

A Johnson  A WR

L Fitzgerald  A WR

T Houshmandzade  A RB-WR

K Winslow  A TE

N Rackers A K

Chargers  A DST

C Palmer  RS QB

J Lewis  RS RB

T Ginn Jr.  RS WR

B Celek  RS TE

Dolphins 

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#3 : August 22, 2009, 04:33:04 PM

Well one of them(cbssport) is the 23.I just found out I got the 9th pick out of 12 and it reverses every even# round. So i'm seeking some fellow buc fan advice,I normally go rb&rb in rds 1 and 2,Pick 9th out of 12 i think they may go early and i'll be stuck with time share guys. Should I take 2 elite WRs even though the league is not PPR? Also QB is out of the question for me I never draft one until rd 5.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#4 : August 22, 2009, 10:39:02 PM

I'm in similar spot and gonna go Moss and Wayne(i think)

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#5 : August 22, 2009, 11:07:22 PM

I may go Megatron and Moss myself. I am scurred to death of LT this year I'm hoping Gore or Chris Johnson are still around though. I might have to go Best WR then Jacobs. This not being PPR really affects the way I need to go.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 22, 2009, 11:26:29 PM

Your opponents are gonna be going after RBs (I usually do so myself). Fitzgerald may be available when you pick. I'd snatch him up without batting an eye. In fact, I've done 3 drafts so far and in 2 of them, Fitz was there and I grabbed him with my first picks. No need to worry, there will still be some good RBs available to you when you pick again.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#7 : August 22, 2009, 11:36:04 PM

Yeah I figure I can get Grant and Ronnie Brown in rds 3 and 4. Ward has been going about rd 7 in some of the mocks I've done, not to mention Benson is a sleeper I think this year. There will be plenty of options at RB like you said I think I just may try to corner the market with WRs.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#8 : August 23, 2009, 05:33:49 PM

Yeah I figure I can get Grant and Ronnie Brown in rds 3 and 4. Ward has been going about rd 7 in some of the mocks I do not to mention Benson is a sleeper I think this year.

i pick 10 & 11.... and will most likely go wr/wr.

They will be RBs to be had later and Benson is def one i have my eye on.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 23, 2009, 05:38:35 PM

in a PPR I go WR to land the top guys. Everyone always says you can get WRs late but in the top 50 players only a few are WRs so you need to grab them early.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#10 : August 23, 2009, 05:43:38 PM

Yeah I figure I can get Grant and Ronnie Brown in rds 3 and 4. Ward has been going about rd 7 in some of the mocks I do not to mention Benson is a sleeper I think this year.

i pick 10 & 11.... and will most likely go wr/wr.

They will be RBs to be had later and Benson is def one i have my eye on.

Hate that damn pic caused me to waste a perfect shot of Belvedere!!!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#11 : August 23, 2009, 06:23:42 PM

Hate that damn pic caused me to waste a perfect shot of Belvedere!!!

Good. That was my intent!!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#12 : August 23, 2009, 11:12:10 PM

give me your first 6 picks in order

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#13 : August 23, 2009, 11:15:52 PM

1)Fitz

2)Megatron

3)Kevin Smith

4)TJ

5)McNabb

6) Willie Parker

Hate

Hall of Famer
#14 : August 23, 2009, 11:20:32 PM

I've never taken a QB early but may this year. I really think _____________ will have a huge year.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My draft is 2morrow!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools