Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Oregon Trash « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#120 : September 08, 2009, 02:28:15 PM

You're such a freakin' clown.

Players talk after EVERY GAME. Winners talk. Losers talk.

Your boyfriend tries to beat up the entire stadium.

and he almost did... they whole state of Boise was fleeing from him.

Its amazing how the attention from the media went from Oregon to BSU NOT punishing Hout. College Gameday and the rest were ripping BSU.

Its also amazing how many people came to the support of Oregon and Blount. Guys like Randy Shannon, Kermit Washington etc. Its also amazing how many people dont care about the issue. Im at Texas Tech right now, and everyone just laughs about the punch.
You don't quite get the point. Maybe Randy Shannon and Kermit Washington don't either.

Players run their mouths before the game. Players run their mouths during the game. Players run their mouths after the game.

Blount runs his mouth before the game. Blount gets worked over during the game. Blount tries to fight everybody after the game.

There have been countless players that have been jawed at, after getting their asses handed to them on the field, and were still somehow able to keep themselves from assaulting everybody a stone's throw away.

Can you read old posts?

Is this the first time you think Blount has had people talk trash?

Did you miss the part where Hout went out of his way to get in Blount face than shove him? Did you miss the part of the clip where as soon as Hout opens his mouth Coach petersen is grabbing him?

Hout deserved it, Garrett Embry didnt.

BSU handled it alot worst than Oregon from not suspending Hout, to replaying the punch on the screen.
I'm going to intervene.......

I deffiantly missed that part.
Because he didn't shove him.

He slapped the top of his shoulder pads. Players do it to one another all the time.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#121 : September 08, 2009, 02:40:52 PM

You're such a freakin' clown.

Players talk after EVERY GAME. Winners talk. Losers talk.

Your boyfriend tries to beat up the entire stadium.

and he almost did... they whole state of Boise was fleeing from him.

Its amazing how the attention from the media went from Oregon to BSU NOT punishing Hout. College Gameday and the rest were ripping BSU.

Its also amazing how many people came to the support of Oregon and Blount. Guys like Randy Shannon, Kermit Washington etc. Its also amazing how many people dont care about the issue. Im at Texas Tech right now, and everyone just laughs about the punch.
You don't quite get the point. Maybe Randy Shannon and Kermit Washington don't either.

Players run their mouths before the game. Players run their mouths during the game. Players run their mouths after the game.

Blount runs his mouth before the game. Blount gets worked over during the game. Blount tries to fight everybody after the game.

There have been countless players that have been jawed at, after getting their asses handed to them on the field, and were still somehow able to keep themselves from assaulting everybody a stone's throw away.

Can you read old posts?

Is this the first time you think Blount has had people talk trash?

Did you miss the part where Hout went out of his way to get in Blount face than shove him? Did you miss the part of the clip where as soon as Hout opens his mouth Coach petersen is grabbing him?

Hout deserved it, Garrett Embry didnt.

BSU handled it alot worst than Oregon from not suspending Hout, to replaying the punch on the screen.
I'm going to intervene.......

I deffiantly missed that part.
Because he didn't shove him.

He slapped the top of his shoulder pads. Players do it to one another all the time.

NFL players word>your word. Guys who play the game and know the game instead of watching the game know more about it, than you or ESPN clowns.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#122 : September 08, 2009, 03:57:55 PM

The game doesn't include fighting after the clock has expired. Oregon, your pathetic for still trying in this conversation. "Ohh... he used the N word". Who cares? It's a freakin word. The Idaho player is an idiot as well, but your boy takes the cake.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#123 : September 08, 2009, 04:10:12 PM

nobody said Hout was a bigger D-BAG than Blount. But what Hout did was what started it, and he gets off with nothing, shows what kind of program is ran at BSU.

If the N-WORD is just a "word", tell that to 90% of blacks. You wouldnt cause its just not a "word"

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#124 : September 08, 2009, 04:15:00 PM

nobody said Hout was a bigger D-BAG than Blount. But what Hout did was what started it, and he gets off with nothing, shows what kind of program is ran at BSU.

If the N-WORD is just a "word", tell that to 90% of blacks. You wouldnt cause its just not a "word"

Because most of them would OVER react to it. Myself, and many people I know would not be offended by the word.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#125 : September 08, 2009, 04:15:55 PM

Because most of them would OVER react to it. Myself, and many people I know would not be offended by the word.

not disagreeing, but it can easily spill someone whos pissed off over the edge.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#126 : September 08, 2009, 04:30:39 PM

kid down by where Blount vs the Fans happened

http://www.registerguard.com/csp/cms/sites/web/sports/19800485-41/story.csp

When Blount charged a knot of angry Boise State fans, one of them landed the first (and only) blow of the altercation.

“The guy literally just ran up and slapped (Blount) in the face,” Seely says.

This is not a new revelation. In the moments just after the incident, Seely was standing near the Oregon locker room, and he told me just that. A few minutes later, someone asked Blount if a fan had struck him.

“Hit me in my face,” Blount said. “Right here on my chin.”

More in the article... keep it classy Boise. Trash

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#127 : September 08, 2009, 06:33:06 PM

kid down by where Blount vs the Fans happened

http://www.registerguard.com/csp/cms/sites/web/sports/19800485-41/story.csp

When Blount charged a knot of angry Boise State fans, one of them landed the first (and only) blow of the altercation.

“The guy literally just ran up and slapped (Blount) in the face,” Seely says.

This is not a new revelation. In the moments just after the incident, Seely was standing near the Oregon locker room, and he told me just that. A few minutes later, someone asked Blount if a fan had struck him.

“Hit me in my face,” Blount said. “Right here on my chin.”

More in the article... keep it classy Boise. Trash

Sore loser.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Oregon Trash « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools