Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LaGarrette Blount should be facing a long suspension. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 04, 2009, 10:48:26 AM

Right, wrong, or indifferent, the kid didn't run.  He backed up in a stance waiting for the dlineman to wake up...LOL  That kid was dazed.  They couldn't even get him on his feet. 

Usually during a sucker punch the recipient doesn't get back on his feet. That DL got right up, but of course he was dazed. 

"Blount responded with a straight right to Hout's jaw. Surprised by the sucker punch, the 6-foot, 240-pound sophomore dropped to the SmurfTurf, but quickly popped back up to his feet. Now in the hands of Peterson, Hout was done for the night."

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 04, 2009, 10:52:05 AM

ROFLMBAO, I'm sorry I was wrong the kid did pop up.  With his eyes rolling around in his head!!!  LOL  Look it was wrong and all of that.  But the kid got rocked!  I saw it.  The whole country saw his coach holding him up like a drunk....

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 04, 2009, 10:57:01 AM

Yeah funny things happen when you're not looking at the guy hitting you. 

www.Atlbucs.com

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 04, 2009, 11:03:42 AM

He was jawing at the guy.  Some say even spewing racial slurs.  He may not have expected it, but he was aware of where he was and what he was doing.  Blount was wrong, but I have little sympathy for Hout...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 04, 2009, 11:06:03 AM

Oregon had a real good way to not get taunted - win the game. It wasn't anything about the taunt that made him punch the kid it was getting beat by BSU.

Ahhh, just another overrated BCS school in ugly uniforms.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 04, 2009, 11:07:10 AM

Heck Dal, I'd even agree with that.  But it was still funny as all get out...LOL

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 04, 2009, 11:09:41 AM

He was jawing at the guy.  Some say even spewing racial slurs.  He may not have expected it, but he was aware of where he was and what he was doing.  Blount was wrong, but I have little sympathy for Hout...

Oh please, the dude was talking smack about the game all beforehand. He gets nabbed for a safety, gets dropped on 4th and 1 and his punk self couldn't stand it and so he goes and sucker punches a guy and I can't fathom reading you dopes trying to defend this sorta trash.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#37 : September 04, 2009, 11:09:55 AM

He was jawing at the guy.  Some say even spewing racial slurs.  He may not have expected it, but he was aware of where he was and what he was doing.  Blount was wrong, but I have little sympathy for Hout...

Isn't that always the reaction - "he must've been saying racial slurs."  If he was, then he deserved it.  However, Blount himself admitted that he over reacted and apologized.

Always a flippin race card involved.

www.Atlbucs.com

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#38 : September 04, 2009, 11:10:34 AM

Oh please, the dude was talking smack about the game all beforehand. He gets nabbed for a safety, gets dropped on 4th and 1 and his punk self couldn't stand it and so he goes and sucker punches a guy and I can't fathom reading you dopes trying to defend this sorta trash.

Frustrating, isn't it?

www.Atlbucs.com

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#39 : September 04, 2009, 11:12:07 AM

He was jawing at the guy. �Some say even spewing racial slurs. �He may not have expected it, but he was aware of where he was and what he was doing. �Blount was wrong, but I have little sympathy for Hout...

Isn't that always the reaction - "he must've been saying racial slurs." �If he was, then he deserved it. �However, Blount himself admitted that he over reacted and apologized.

He was jawing at the guy. �Some say even spewing racial slurs. �He may not have expected it, but he was aware of where he was and what he was doing. �Blount was wrong, but I have little sympathy for Hout...

Isn't that always the reaction - "he must've been saying racial slurs." �If he was, then he deserved it. �However, Blount himself admitted that he over reacted and apologized.

Dude why you trippin?  I didn't say he was because there's no evidence to the fact.  But some have said he did.  That's all I said.  I thought it was funny you think it's some civil infraction we'll agree to disagree...

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 04, 2009, 11:13:49 AM

Never defended the guy once...I just thought it was funny...and still do...

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#41 : September 04, 2009, 11:15:00 AM

You guys do realize the guy in the stands called Blount the N word right? I don't care who you are. You call a black person that, they're gonna come after you.

Right in front of his coach?

No papers have said that.

No commentators have mentioned that.

Its all speculation.

Stop stating it as a fact until its actually proven to be one.

If he did say something like that, it changes a lot - I'll admit. 

Its just the last line of defense for people trying to justify this morons actions.

www.Atlbucs.com

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#42 : September 04, 2009, 11:22:47 AM

i dont think anyone stays standing from that punch when they cant see it coming. 

the BSU player should get in trouble for taunting, the oregon guy should get in much for trouble for being a complete idiot.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#43 : September 04, 2009, 11:23:44 AM

Dude why you trippin? �I didn't say he was because there's no evidence to the fact. �But some have said he did. �That's all I said. �I thought it was funny you think it's some civil infraction we'll agree to disagree...

Its just too cliche'.

Black guy flips out  - "he must've been called the "N word.""

No, sumb!tch is just crazy.

www.Atlbucs.com

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#44 : September 04, 2009, 11:45:47 AM

Dude why you trippin? �I didn't say he was because there's no evidence to the fact. �But some have said he did. �That's all I said. �I thought it was funny you think it's some civil infraction we'll agree to disagree...

Its just too cliche'.

Black guy flips out  - "he must've been called the "N word.""

No, sumb!tch is just crazy.

No matter...either way...It's still funny....

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LaGarrette Blount should be facing a long suspension. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools